Favorite Stats or Fun Facts About This Season

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
May as well throw this stat in here.

Rams are 8-0 when Gurley gets 20 or more touches.
Rams are 2-4 when Gurley gets less than 20 touches.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No two game losing streaks. We’ve always bounced back to win. Also McVay said we need to win each quarter of the season. We’ve done that so far and 12-4 is still possible.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I would love to know how many times on opponents opening drives that Th have forced a turnover on defense?

I swear it seems like every game.

I wonder what that stat tells us about Wade Phillips and this group, if anything, and how it compares to the record.

It seems like a lot of work to figure out lol

The rams forced a turnover on the first drive in 7 games so far. Bad ass.

And here's another crazy stat, over the first 14 games, I have only vommited 3 times. In fairness, though, one of those times was while reading a thread suggesting the rams rehire fisher in exchange for draft picks.

Last edited:

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
If anyone can name them all, you win a prize.

There was Gurley run last Sunday
Sammys big bomb
Woods on that 94 yard bomb
Woods on that 3rd and 33
Cooper on return
An int
A pick 6
When coach ran down the sideline to throw the challenge flag and accidentally hit the ref in the back of head drawing the refs yellow flag.
Another bomb
A great defensive play
Trees pick 6 that was called back.
Kupp?
Weird thing is no tavon. Not even his customary called back due to penalty variety. Wha"d I win

What makes this even more awesome for me, is that we are not just having a sort of rebuilding year, or a year that you would expect a first-year coach would have. This team is making history on several levels. It reminds me of how I felt with the GSOT, because that team made history. People know about the GSOT, and it has that same feeling that WOW we can totally compete at the highest level and it's a bonafide no joke.

We had to go through ALL of the coaches to get to McVay. It was a gloomy interim, but I can say it was worth it.

Great post man, and thanks to everyone sharing their views.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Rodger Saffold has started every game this year. In this, his 8th season, Saffold's gone from Mr. Glass to a pancaking Pro Bowl caliber warrior. Neat, huh?

A winning environment, great coaching/scheme, hard work, good luck and the California sunshine are all wonderful things, aren't they?

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Sorry, not true. 1983 Redskins, 541 1984 Dolphins 513, 1994, Niners 505 points. 1998 Vikings 556, 1998 Broncos 501. Rams have scored 500 points 3 times. 1999, 2000 and 2001.

The second part is true.

Only 3 times in the last 20 years has the NFL highest scoring team won the Super Bowl. Not a good sign.

Actually, I was wrong on the second one too, although the Rams were the first to have consecutive 500 point seasons.

As far as the part about the 3 of the last 20 highest scoring team in their respective seasons winning the Super Bowl ... well, one of those 3 was the '99 Rams. ;)

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Actually, I was wrong on the second one too, although the Rams were the first to have consecutive 500 point seasons.

As far as the part about the 3 of the last 20 highest scoring team in their respective seasons winning the Super Bowl ... well, one of those 3 was the '99 Rams. ;)
While that is true, it's only happened 8 times since the Super Bowl started. 15% of the time. Not a good indicator for winning the big game.

wmc540

Pro Bowler
Sean Mannion has 4 more passing yards than Colin Kaepernick, RG3, and Johnny Manziel combined.