Favorite Rams Player, Who Ripped Your Heart Out

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I loved everything about Jack "Hacksaw" Reynolds.

I loved the story of him sawing a car in half with a hacksaw in college. I loved the ferocity with which he played for us in the 70's. I also couldn't foresee or understand the idea of a core player being traded to a divisional rival, when most players stayed their entire career with a single team, and then he won a Super Bowl with that team.

Another close second would be Kurt Warner

View: https://twitter.com/StuOnzz/status/1591717197789155329?s=20&t=LCl1REXWpa7lKyarukRoyQ

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Jerome Bettis...I knew he was one hell of a RB plus I knew drafting Lawrence Phillips was a catastrophic mistake. Trading him to a team I dislike and a fanbase I don't care for crushed me. I was so confident in Bettis after the trade that I drafted him in Fantasy (yes been playing fantasy football since 1996) and I reaped some of the benefits, but it still killed me giving away a HOF RB.

1668353962620.png

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
eric Dickerson. didn't want him to be disgruntled and leave. then Bettis, didn't know any better then about all the dynamics. both leaving sucked.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Besides all of the above... I rellay thought Marc Bulger was going to be a succesful QB for years to come. Somehow, mismanagement crippled that dream.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Torry Holt in a Jaguars uniform.

I can understand S-Jax joining the Falcons; he wanted a ring, and the Falcons were arguably closest to one. The Jaguars weren't competing for titles with Holt - or anyone else, for that matter.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
The Deacon going to the Chargers. It was perhaps my first experience with a former Ram being on another team. It looked so weird to see " 75 Jones" on a different jersey.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Jerome Bettis...I knew he was one hell of a RB plus I knew drafting Lawrence Phillips was a catastrophic mistake. Trading him to a team I dislike and a fanbase I don't care for crushed me. I was so confident in Bettis after the trade that I drafted him in Fantasy (yes been playing fantasy football since 1996) and I reaped some of the benefits, but it still killed me giving away a HOF RB.

View attachment 57427

Funny how we all look @ things differently. When I started liking the Steelers around 2004, I used Jerome Bettis as the "link" between both teams that made me glad I was a fan of both.

I don't really have a player that "gutted" me. Maybe Chris Long because of all the shit he took in STL, then won a ring which was good. But it was with Tommy. That wasn't good.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Kurt Warner and the whole Martz/Bulger situation. And then to see Bulger’s experience coin the phrase “Bulgerized”. We could have fixed so many things - instead we drafted Trung Candidate

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Torry Holt in a Jaguars uniform.

I can understand S-Jax joining the Falcons; he wanted a ring, and the Falcons were arguably closest to one. The Jaguars weren't competing for titles with Holt - or anyone else, for that matter.
Don't forget he played for the putriots to end it...

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Roman Gabriel > Philadelphia
Jerome Bettis > Pittsburgh
Eric Dickerson > Indianapolis
Isaac Bruce > Whiners
Steven Jackson > Atlanta

Dirigo

Rookie
Name
Andrew
Jim Everett - I was very disappointed in his QB play after the ‘89 season.
FD626E42-91B0-4E6C-854B-C8A57D7DFAF4.jpeg