Favorite Horror Movie

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
There, you nailed it. The reason I don't like horror movies. 99% of them lack a good plot. They are so unoriginal. They always follow the same templates.
Lmao. Who complains about horror movie plots? They're horror movies.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I do. I can’t get into them. I’ve got zero motivation to watch any of them
To each his own, but you do understand horror movies aren't going for intricate plots, right? STABBY STABBY STAB STAB!! lol

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I see some Cammy in her smile. Am I wrong?

Good eyes Brudda.

Also in the long curly hair (minus the color though). There really are some close similarities and it's a big part of my weakness for Sheri. Their goofy mannerisms too... it's weird.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Good eyes Brudda.

Also in the long curly hair (minus the color though). There really are some close similarities and it's a big part of my weakness for Sheri. Their goofy mannerisms too... it's weird.
I can totally see that. Tell your lovely bride we said hi.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The Cabin in the Woods is also an awesome film that pretty much satires all horror movies.

RamsFan4Life

Starter
First time I saw The Exorcist was in Louisiana at a drive in. Me and one of my boys and our GFs went and were sitting outside the car.

right after the head spin, almost on cue from satan himself, a strong thunderstorm popped up and not only chased us into the car, but we were so spooked by the movie, the lightning, the ferocity of the storm, that we fled the theater and don’t bother with rain checks

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
For me, pschological terror is hard to pull off without somewhat of a plot. Slasher movies are just that in the fact that they can't be anything more. I'm not saying that they aren't any good, and can't be entertaining. For me to be remotely scared, I have to believe in the story and character development. That is to say, slasher movies are entertaining, but I'm not left with, "Damn that was fucking creepy."

RamsFan4Life

Starter
"Damn that was fucking creepy."
I feel ya.

kids in danger gets me…hard to watch….but not creepy

there was a couple of B movies back in the day, Phantasm, flying steel ball, these creepy lil dudes in robes….the worst…..the undertaker dude would be chasing these guys and he’d say, BOY……still creeps me out to this day

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The classics are still the best

universal-monsters-art-print-andrew-swainson.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was 12 years old in 1976. My family moved to a small town in SE Texas. Armadillos, Copper Heads, Lone Star Beer and still looking very much like the segregated South. I was a Southern California kid and was a total fish out of water with one friend after a couple of years living there. My Dad would drop me off at the movie theater and I'd watch movies alone at the matinee showing, which I grew to prefer. Anyway, one of the movies I watched that scared the living shyte out of me, was the 1976 Burnt Offerings. I watched a trailer and the finale of the movie again and felt like that 12 year old kid (briefly terrified). Karen Black, Oliver Reed, Burgess Merideth, and Betty Davis. The hearse driver is uncredited and the nightmarish visions of him coming to pick up Bette Davis still gives me chills. Some of it is a little dated now, but not much. I felt as a 12 year old, veteran of horror and suspense movies that I was too young to have seen this movie, which I didn't think was possible. The director was also involved with the Dark Shadows franchise....

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo_6Fb5k2lo

Last edited: