Fantasy Question: Austin or Quick?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Irish

Starter
Cordarrelle Patterson is a star in the making in this league. Think Alshon Jeffrey last year. Patterson is absolutely the pick

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
I just had my FFB draft the other night... PPR league. I drafted 6th in a snake draft. Came away with
Calvin Johnson
Alshon Jeffery
Zach Stacy
Frank Gore
Vincent Jackson
Matt Stafford
Eric Ebron
Brandon Cooks
Dennis Pita
Carson Palmer
Kenny Britt
Rams D/ST's
Justin Forsett
Steve Gostkowski
Greg The Leg Zuerlein

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think Britt and Quick will be sharing in an equal amount of Targets, but Austin will get the Big-ones that will break the game open, So I'd go with Tavon in this game!

whitehops

UDFA
With Mr Interception at QB?

yep. I think Patterson had something like 6 TD's in the last 5 games or something (when he actually got playing time) and cassell played in all those games if i'm not mistaken.

PS interceptions wouldn't count against Patterson

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
The Rams hid Austin all summer. I believe they have big plans for him this year. I have him in two leagues, but I'm thinking of not starting him this week. One league I have Julio Jones and Demarius Thomas plus Keenan Allen as a flex. The other, I may start him over Eric Decker. Quick is going to show up, but Britt and Austin will probably get the most targets.

jjab360

Legend
Cordarrelle Patterson is a star in the making in this league. Think Alshon Jeffrey last year. Patterson is absolutely the pick
Unless he gets almost all his yards off of screens or quick slants I seriously doubt it. Great YAC receiver but still crazy raw as a route runner and downfield ball skills are all over the place.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Patterson is too raw. He's counting on Cassel who is going to be lot of trouble.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
It Is a crap shoot either snake eyes or 7 out...maybe a hard 8.

I wouldn't use either at wr but I am using TA at flex. However, in reality we all know TA, Quick and Britt are going to have a great game!

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Austin is the safest bet.
Unless you're in the ROD night in the ruts league.Then you should start Bailey.

Memphis Ram

Legend
With Bradford out, I'd go with Austin this week as he might even get some carries (I hope).

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Austin all the way.

I believe the league is sleeping on this guy, for the moment anyway.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Austin because quick hasn't proven anything. Austin may see more opportunities and definetly has a better chance of making a TD on any given play. I'd go Austin. Also I don't think most leagues give points for returns.