Fantasy Football

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm addicted to fantasy football, more so to the drafting process. And I've got a serious problem right now. I'm way too optimistic about our Rams O. I end up with just about my entire bench consisting of Rams (Bradford, Austin, Givens, Cook, Rams D, Zuerlein, Stacy) It's going to bite me in the ass sometime this season OR make a me a champion of the league. I guess I'm looking for some consul on the subject. How can I quit doing this? Do I want to quit doing this?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
libertadrocks said:
Did you end up with the Ram laden bench in a league? Or just mocks/practice drafts?

Just mocks so far. I don't like to draft for a real league until after pre-season games have started.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Im targeting a lot of those guys too. Just gotta remember to diversify when the draft is ongoing. Even if you have our guys rated at he top of your board, you have to hedge your bets. If you end up with Bradford, Cook, and maybe another Ram on your bench and our offense lives up to expectations you'll be hard to beat(unless you complete blow your early round picks). You dont need to have everyone to be dominent. Take some flyers on some other guys

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
libertadrocks said:
Im targeting a lot of those guys too. Just gotta remember to diversify when the draft is ongoing. Even if you have our guys rated at he top of your board, you have to hedge your bets. If you end up with Bradford, Cook, and maybe another Ram on your bench and our offense lives up to expectations you'll be hard to beat(unless you complete blow your early round picks). You dont need to have everyone to be dominent. Take some flyers on some other guys

I know what you mean and have actively been looking at who is available in the later rounds and I keep coming back to our guys as being the best available. I think deep down in side that's a homer syndrome overriding better judgement but it's hard to overcome when it's my pick and I'm on the clock. And, my football IQ is telling me I'm right about the picks but once the dust settles and you see all those week 11 byes on your roster, you start second guessing your decisions.

Sgt. Ram

the present moment is all you will ever have
If you start a league, I would be interested.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I've been in the same league since 1996 and in 1999 I drafted Isaac Bruce and picked up Kurt Warner after Green got hurt and I made a promise to the Good Lord Almighty that if the Rams won the Super Bowl I would never draft another Rams in Fantasy Football....Well, that is a promise I have kept and BTW I won the league that year too and boy were the points really plentiful especially against the 49ers.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i am in 3 dynasty leagues and this is how i roll.

non ppr league - 19 man roster

bradford
drich
givens, quick
gz
rams d

ppr idp league - 40 man roster

bradford
pead
givens, austin, quick, pettis
cook
gz
quinn, brockers, hayes
jenkins, stewart, tmac

full dynasty non ppr league - 21 man roster - rookie/fa draft to come

bradford
drich
givens, quick
gz
rams d

sure most of them are on the bench except gz, the rams d and some of the idp guys but when the rams offense does click i will reap the benefits. the beauty is i'm able to diassociate myself from the fantasy football when i watch a game. i don't care who scores as long as they score.