Fantasy football week 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Fantasy teams all around the world are fucked up wit all the injuries / bad match ups lol

In one of my leagues, my opponent started RG3, Moreno, AJ Green, and Desean Jackson, and they all got him like 5 points combined before they all got injured for the game. He's raging on me right now.

A55VA6

Legend
In one of my leagues, my opponent started RG3, Moreno, AJ Green, and Desean Jackson, and they all got him like 5 points combined before they all got injured for the game. He's raging on me right now.
I have a few different fantasy teams and on one of my teams I have Moreno and AJ Green starting. :cry: haha.

Speaking of that, Vincent Jackson vs Rams or Darren Sproles vs Colts as my flex?

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I have a few different fantasy teams and on one of my teams I have Moreno and AJ Green starting. :cry: haha.

Speaking of that, Vincent Jackson vs Rams or Darren Sproles vs Colts as my flex?

I hate to say it, but Vincent Jackson is probably a better choice. He's the #1 target, playing against smaller corners, will probably play against EJ Gaines and Brandon McGee quite a bit which is one of the better matchups you can find, and he's going to be playing from behind so he can get those garbage time points :sneaky:

Just don't know enough about Sproles to trust him, a lot of his points last week were on a long TD run IIRC, don't know how consistent he'll be, both with touches and big plays.

A55VA6

Legend
I hate to say it, but Vincent Jackson is probably a better choice. He's the #1 target, playing against smaller corners, will probably play against EJ Gaines and Brandon McGee quite a bit which is one of the better matchups you can find, and he's going to be playing from behind so he can get those garbage time points :sneaky:

Just don't know enough about Sproles to trust him, a lot of his points last week were on a long TD run IIRC, don't know how consistent he'll be, both with touches and big plays.
That's what I'm thinking. I'm gonna go with VJax.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Freakin Vikings giving the Pats DEF all kinds of fantasy points. Pretty much buried me. :cry:

Irish

Starter
Decker is currently my WR3.

I wish I had a reason to play Brandon Marshall, but there has been no news, good, bad, or indifferent, and I have no reason to believe his situation has improved.

This bites. Greg Jennings gave me literally nothing.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Pats DEF is killing me today. Michael Floyd doing nothing for me either. I need Sproles and Demaryius Thomas to absolutely destroy it for me to even have a chance.

Floyd was just shut down. He was hit many times for big plays.

iced

Looks like Floyd May not do much but, damn, it's not for lack of opportunities or QB play. Giants are shutting him down.

turned out to be a good move on floyd - of course jeffry ends up playing lol..-sigh-... gerhart and floyd both sucked yesterday