FANTASY FOOTBALL: Volunteer Needed!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
RamsONDEMAND is looking for a leader for the 2013 Fantasy Football season.

Responsibilities; build the Fantasy presence on the site. Ideas. Etc.

PM; X or myself.

Fantasy Football is awesome... let's get it on.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'd sign up for fantasy football, but my computer abilities are pretty limited. I don't have much experience doing fantasy football either, so I'm not sure what to do if I became a leadr.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I'd join for sure, but I'm way too lazy to run it.

I know that helps hahahahaha

Edit: Can't someone just start a free league on NFL.com and have people join to start?

Speeps

Starter
I actually am the League Manager for a Fantasy football group on ESPN. In fact, Nial, from this site, competed in the league last season. I would have no problem running a league if the interest is there.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Speeps said:
I actually am the League Manager for a Fantasy football group on ESPN. In fact, Nial, from this site, competed in the league last season. I would have no problem running a league if the interest is there.

That was fun last year, I appreciated you letting me in. And I made the playoffs!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Done and Done. Speeps is the Commish, and he'll be providing information in the FF forum accessible from the main page.

Speeps

Starter
ScotsRam said:
Speeps said:

That was fun last year, I appreciated you letting me in. And I made the playoffs!
No prob! You did great last season. Hopefully you sign up for the ROD fantasy league.