Fantasy football playoff start or sit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, I have Drew Brees going against the Jets or Dak Prescott against the Raiders.
Leaning towards Brees but Jets defense is pretty good

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

i'd go brees. higher floor. dak has the higher ceiling though.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
That's a fucked up deal. Drew needs the win and will probably do well but the raider secondary sucks. In this case, I'll go with a combo of experience, playoff momentum and who needs the win most, so brees.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'd go with Dak, gotta a feeling he's going to run for 100 yards against that atrocious of a defense in Oakland, where at the end of the year Raider fans will be saying...."Blame it on Del Rio."
Blame_Rio_STV81210.jpg

AllGasNoBrakes

Air Traffic Controller
That Jets safety tandem is pretty legit. Raiders have nothing to play for and Cowboys have everything to play for. I'd go Dak.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I got one. Aaron Rodgers fresh off injury or Goff against a depleted Seahawks D?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, I have Drew Brees going against the Jets or Dak Prescott against the Raiders.

JMO but I'd take Dak. The Raiders are such an atrocious defense. Brees against the Jets is a good match-up too, but the Saints running game could vulture TDs. Dak is a threat to get TDs through the air and on the ground.

However, that's a truly tough call.

sammy or robert woods? im leaning robert woods.

I have Sammy, Kupp, and Woods on my fantasy team. I'm avoiding all three this week because I have no earthly idea which guy we will target. Wish I had better advice. If Woods weren't coming off injuries, I'd take him because Seattle's Cover 3 defense is designed to limit the deep ball but can be weak against intermediate throws.

I got one. Aaron Rodgers fresh off injury or Goff against a depleted Seahawks D?

It's hard to bench Rodgers. I love Goff, but I think I'd go Rodgers.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I have Sammy, Kupp, and Woods on my fantasy team. I'm avoiding all three this week because I have no earthly idea which guy we will target. Wish I had better advice. If Woods weren't coming off injuries, I'd take him because Seattle's Cover 3 defense is designed to limit the deep ball but can be weak against intermediate throws.

I agree for the most part with what you said but I feel Kupp is going to just get his at this point in time.

Rams win this game with Gurley, and dare I say it Tavon? Cliche, but if we can run the ball we can take this game.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree for the most part with what you said but I feel Kupp is going to just get his at this point in time.

Rams win this game with Gurley, and dare I say it Tavon? Cliche, but if we can run the ball we can take this game.

Kupp has gotten his while Woods has been injured, but with all three of them on the field, Goff can be indiscriminate. That's not good for fantasy (but it is for the Rams).

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Tavon has not been a factor in weeks, but the Seattle back up linebackers are slow. Maybe he and Gurley can have big games.

…..

Legend
Whenever its a dead heat amongst players, as it is this week with Brees and Prescott, I always go with the home team. Especially if the home team plays in a dome. And more especially if the home team has Drew Brees as QB.

Oh who am I kidding....I didnt need to resort tho that old general rule. Fact is I'm not a fan of Dak Prescott or the Dallas recievers so I would release Prescott, use the roster spot for depth at another position, and play Brees every week.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the advice fellas. I have Kamara going too so im stoked about that. Kamara and Gurley are my 2 backs

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
It's hard to bench Rodgers. I love Goff, but I think I'd go Rodgers.
Yeah same dilemma I was facing.. Rodgers shaking off the rust just coming back from injury or Goff playing the Seahawks with everything on the line. This would be a no brainer if Sherman and Chancellor were starting but I'm thinking the same you can't bench Rodgers. Best part is got him off waivers. :D

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Isn't it a great feeling having 2 g elite backs? I've got Bell and Gurley, who have absolutely carried me to the playoffs.
Yeah for sure. My wr have been killing me even though they look great on paper. Have Watkins, Alshon and AJ green going today. All with major questions. Amari Cooper and golden Taint on bench

Ram65

Legend

Let us know who you picked.

You know the Jets defense. I was going to say Dak but, the Jets could be done and with Petty at Qb it could get ugly. Go Bres.

Last edited:

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Panthers secondary is a mess too. They just deactivated their slot CB for being an idiot.

Way better weather expected for that game as well.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
I have three tough decisions today. I'm really trying to ignore the fact that I hate the Seahawks, since Wilson got me so close to our championship game:

Wilson or Rodgers
Mike Davis or Latavius Murray
Rudolph or Olsen

I think I've settled on taking a chance on Rudolph's bad ankle. I just need him to catch the ball and fall in the endzone.