fantasy football picks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

So ive never played before. Just went on nfl.com and saw this thing for it and was like what the hell why not.

S. Bradford
J. Cutler
P. Manning
P. Hillis
M. Lynch
S. Ridley
B. Gibson
S. Holmes
J. Jones .... julio not james
G. Little
A. Gates
L. Kendricks
J. Brown
Rams D
Steelers D

Thos are my picks. Btw got manning with the very last pick on the entire draft. So how do u think i did. Also how do u play. Like do i need to do more then draft the players?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
:shock: Wow that's damn good lineup ya got there.

How u play, basically you look @ who each of your players are facing and start them based on if you think they'll have good games. And those that you think will do well, you "play them" by selecting them online and based on their individual performance (sacks, thrown yards, rushing yards, catches, rush TDs, etc.) will get u points. Obviously the more points the better and the highest wins. Different umm achievments will get u more points.

Ex.) On Sunday morning, u log on to your league and select Bradford, Hillis, Holmes, Gates, Brown, and the Steeler D. Bradford goes for 24/30, 285 yards, 2 TDs, and an INT. Hillis has 20 rushes for 122 yards and 1 TD, plus 2 rec. for 10 yards. Holmes has 5 catches for 70 yards and 1 TD, Gates gets 3 rec. for 20 yards but 2 TDs, Brown nails 3/3 FGs and all the XPs, and the STeeler D gets 4 sacks, 2 INTs, and a forced fumble. That sum total will get u massive points. And of course the opposite could happen and all could have horrible performances. It's a judgement call.

I played once...didn't care for it much. I found myself payin more attention to stats than the game itself.

Anonymous

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
hmmm pretty cool. yeah im still toying with it on nfl.com idk if i did good or not lol i took sam and julio in the first round and second round. btw on a side note. why hasn't donnie avery been signed by the raiders yet?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
What?! You took Bradford in the 1st and a rookie in the 2nd?? And you still got that lineup. I'm impressed!

Avery w/ the Raiders...IDK. Makes sense tho.