Fantasy Football - Open Enrollment

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
To join a ROD league this season, simply reply here that you are in. We will add to the leagues and then form new ones if need be.

You should go to Yahoo and create a Yahoo account. We will contact you on here with instructions to join this week.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I'm already in but was just wondering about the draft dates. I'm hoping we draft after all of the preseason games are over. That way we can try to avoid anyone having drafted someone that ends up going on IR before the season starts and wasting a draft pick.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
I'm in, and I will bring snacks, but you have to come to my house! :sneaky:

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Count me in please.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm already in but was just wondering about the draft dates. I'm hoping we draft after all of the preseason games are over. That way we can try to avoid anyone having drafted someone that ends up going on IR before the season starts and wasting a draft pick.

Sorry, yes, the draft is the weekend after pre-season, 4th 5th or 6th. Times TBD.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
oK..NEVER PLAYED FANTASY.....anything....but I see this draftking stuff is real $$$$ so now I want to learn.....lead me to the holy grail ROD...I'ma play here and TST.....What up @RamzFanz ???????

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
tumblr_ma7pfjsvfn1qec31g.gif

I AM IN. get ready to cry.
-The Herdsmen

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
oK..NEVER PLAYED FANTASY.....anything....but I see this draftking stuff is real $$$$ so now I want to learn.....lead me to the holy grail ROD...I'ma play here and TST.....What up @RamzFanz ???????

Awesome! We'll get you a spot.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I'll play only if you need another team. I'd like to but I'm afraid I might be too busy to update my team with college and having a job. I don't want to be that guy who has injured players and guys with byes starting on his team :LOL:.

When do you need a definitive yes by? My classes begin the 17th so I might be able to gauge if it will work or not after a week or two.