Fantasy Football Brag Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Check out the lineup I was rocking this week:

upload_2018-12-24_11-8-45.png

And my opponent's superstar lineup:

upload_2018-12-24_11-9-10.png

Unfortunately, this is a 2 week championship. Yup, my fate is decided in week 17.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Well allow me to retort!! First, notice the team name....not for the faint of heart, lol, but a winner IMO. Speaking of winning, this should be enough to secure my second championship in 3 years. Still sucks that I left CJ on the bench. Such a moron.....

Screenshot_20181224-122639_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Screenshot_20181224-122110_ESPN Fantasy.jpg

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well allow me to retort!! First, notice the team name....not for the faint of heart, lol, but a winner IMO. Speaking of winning, this should be enough to secure my second championship in 3 years. Still sucks that I left CJ on the bench. Such a moron.....

I wouldn't get so confident yet. Phillip Lindsay could go off against the Raiders...and it looks like a PPR in some format, so I bet you will be sweating this one out.

Freakin fantasy.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I wouldn't get so confident yet. Phillip Lindsay could go off against the Raiders...and it looks like a PPR in some format, so I bet you will be sweating this one out.

Freakin fantasy.
Not PPR, but I feel you. Lindsay is fully capable of breaking my heart tonight. Look how many points I left on my bench!!!