Fantasy FB Playoff advice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, it is somewhat Rams related....

In 2nd round of playoffs, have 2 decisions

1) Goff at home vs Eagles or Brees Monday night at Carolina-
2) Rode the James Connor horse all season and then lose him for playoffs. Ugh. Im stuck with RB 2 decision between (don't judge) Adrian Peterson @ Jacksonville (who just got bludgeoned by Derrick Henry) OR..... Derrick Henry going against the Giants who've been pretty lousy against the run.

And yes, Henry and his 45 points were on my bench last week.....

Im pretty much all in on Goff, but figured I'd make it multiple choice

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
I'm not a big FFB fanatic but I don't see how you can play Peterson. His numbers since Rd6(?) have been ordinary. From memory, he did have a game where he ran for just under 100yds but that included a 90 yd TD run!! I'd steer clear.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
I would definitely go with Derrick Henry. Hard to ignore a guy who scored 4 TDs and ran for 238 yards in his last game. And Ramrocket is right about Peterson.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Ok, it is somewhat Rams related....

In 2nd round of playoffs, have 2 decisions

1) Goff at home vs Eagles or Brees Monday night at Carolina-
2) Rode the James Connor horse all season and then lose him for playoffs. Ugh. Im stuck with RB 2 decision between (don't judge) Adrian Peterson @ Jacksonville (who just got bludgeoned by Derrick Henry) OR..... Derrick Henry going against the Giants who've been pretty lousy against the run.

And yes, Henry and his 45 points were on my bench last week.....

Im pretty much all in on Goff, but figured I'd make it multiple choice

Goff at home with a big bounce back performance against a bad Eagles secondary. Brees has not played well all year on the road. I have both QB's in several leagues and i'm starting Goff in all.

Also Henry would be the move, about 90% of fantasy guys had him on the bench last week hahahha

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Come back next week when Goff is away to the cards and brees is home against the stealers.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
Goff at home with a big bounce back performance against a bad Eagles secondary. Brees has not played well all year on the road. I have both QB's in several leagues and i'm starting Goff in all.

Also Henry would be the move, about 90% of fantasy guys had him on the bench last week hahahha

Henry was drafted way too early in most leagues. I'm guessing most guys didn't just have him on the bench, they weren't even in the playoffs.

…..

Legend
I’d go Brees and Peterson.

Both QB’s have 2 weeks of less than average numbers. It just depends on which one you think balls out.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
also need some help. should I go Jags defense against Washington or Lions defense against the Bills?

also not sure what to do with my RB's and flex, I have Gurley and Mark Ingram. Picked up Henry after his game last week, picked up Ware but he's hurt now, picked up Justin Jackson for the Chargers cause Gordon and Ekeler are hurt.

right now I have Gurley and Henry with Jackson in the flex. Also have Lockett on my bench, receivers are Mike Thomas, Keenan Allen, and Hilton. thinking I'll keep those as is.

dang

Legend
All I can say is I needed Goff/Gurley/Woods to score 34 pts for me to win in week 14 to get me in the playoffs. They scored 15. Needless to say the Chicago game was miserable to watch for more than one reason.

…..

Legend
I’d go Brees and Peterson.

Both QB’s have 2 weeks of less than average numbers. It just depends on which one you think balls out.

Here we have a perfect example of why not to take my advice. D.Henry going off today, hope you played him.