Fan Camp Report

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
KnowBody said:
a glorious day to be alive, my Ram Brethren!!! the waves of change seem to favoring our collective and unrelenting interest to win and dominate any and all opponents!

on to the camp observations

QB-everything that Sam Bradford does, just so happens to exude excellence and leadership. you can really see how much more comfortable he is this year compared to years past. with his work ethic and will to win, he will continue to provide the ultimate example for our young offense and the teacher on the field that every great offense needs. the backups didn't show me much

RB- Richardson is fast. Stacy is quick. Pead is elusive and quick. all have great vision. Gannaway looks like Stacy but slower and without the cutting ability. i can't wait to watch this running attack roll people over without the one individual ego the size of a beast flaunting ones own personal accomplishments. the many will outperform the one

WR- the only way you can keep close to Austin while he cuts away from you is by holding on to him. look for many holding calls against opposing defenses this coming year! there was one particular play in which Austin ran a long crossing route from the right slot, meanwhile Givens ran a cross from left to right above the cross of Austin, Givens was left wide open as the defense collapsed to the side of austin, and Sam hit the open target in stride. a taste of that which is yet to come.... QUick made a great two tapping catch along the sidelines. he also looked good running quick posts in the redzone. Bailey is going to be a fan favorite. Well, he is going to be one of my favorites, because the kid knows how to play the game. he gets open and knows how to adjust his body to the ball in order to make the difficult catch. Pettis is looking really good right now. Could he become the preseason #1 only to be a let down once the season begins, maybe, but he is showing signs of becoming a versatile, reliable WR capable of making many TD grabs.

TE- Cook is a beast. he is going to make us and Sam very happy

DL- Long is having his way with Saffold whenever he wants to... however, this shouldn't make Saffold feel too bad, after all, the only real why to stop #91 is by holding him. i really like the play of undrafted rookie BIG AL #79. he made several plays in the backfield today. WILL HAYES!!! YOU RULE!!!! you are my favorite Ram of all time because i Know you want to be here! i know you want to win HERE! i know you want to DOminate HERE! in Saint Louis, and thank you, Sir! Great Work, Will!!!! Quinn wasn't trying today

OL- we'll see what happens when the get the pads on and start hitting for real

LB- There were a few plays made by JL55 that stood out, but that's to be expected. I will say three things about Ogletree; he is fast, he is explosive, and he knows where to be to find the football. these three things equate to something that you and i all really want... a playmaking LB

Safety- nothing special here. Mcleod made a nice interception and had a good day overall. T.J. Boom isn't going to be able to perform right until he's allowed to destroy people. but some of these bombs that Bradford is completing might be in part because of inadaquate safety play, i'm not sure. actually , i think Bradford is just throwing the deep ball with impeccable accuracy to guys who can create ways to catch the ball. i digress

CB- Jenkins got burned by Quick for a TD, Jenkins got burned by Pettis also, this is not acceptable... unless you are going to score 4 DTD's every year.. TRU is gonna be the better cover corner of the two, i could be wrong, but Jenkins gets beat over the top to much to be considered a cover corner. i hope that Jenkins hasn't fallen head over heals in love for himself. i love his confidence, i just hope that he doesn't think his "I" is better or more important than the Team.

Moment of Heaven- Chris Givens was lined up on the outside where TRu was in coverage. Givens noticed that TRU was cheating in towards the line of scrimmage so he whistled to Sam and they adjusted the route. TRU blitzed, Givens found empty space and made a perfect throw for a FIRST DOWN!!!! these kind of in game adjustments will become ever more prevalent the longer Bradford gets to work with the same group...

this is no time for pessimism of any kind. we are looking good, my brothers and sisters in Blue and Gold

i don't know anything, so take nothing for what it's worth

bluecoconuts

Legend
Harsh words about Jackson but its nice to hear the passing game is getting better and better.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
bluecoconuts said:
Harsh words about Jackson but its nice to hear the passing game is getting better and better.

I was about to note the same thing. Nice info except for the needless jab at SJ. Other than that, an enjoyable read.

(And that was my 2222 post!, I got a thang for numbers.)

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ramhusker said:
bluecoconuts said:

I was about to note the same thing. Nice info except for the needless jab at SJ. Other than that, an enjoyable read.

Oh yeah? Well, I fused mine at 1999 and it will never change.

Top that, good sir. :tophat:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
X said:
Ramhusker said:
bluecoconuts said:

So you got that Prince album I bet?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ramhusker said:
X said:
Ramhusker said:
bluecoconuts said:

What? You don't?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
X said:
Ramhusker said:
X said:
Ramhusker said:
bluecoconuts said:

What? You don't?

Well, actually, I do :oops: