Falcons coach asked Eli Apple if he likes men

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Eli Apple - DB - Player
Falcons coach Dan Quinn issued an apology on Friday after one of his assistants asked Ohio State CB Eli Apple if Apple was a homosexual during a Scouting Combine interview.

"The Falcons coach, one of the coaches, was like, 'So do you like men?' It was like the first thing he asked me," Apple said. "It was weird. I was just like, 'no.'" The question was utterly inappropriate and of no benefit to the Falcons. "I am really disappointed in the question that was asked by one of our coaches," said Quinn. "I have spoken to the coach that interviewed Eli Apple and explained to him how inappropriate and unprofessional this was. I have reiterated this to the entire coaching staff and I want to apologize to Eli."
Related: Falcons

Source: Comcast SportsNet
Mar 4 - 3:11 PM

Has nothing to do with the Rams but I'm sure the media will be all over this so thought I would share.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
:rolllaugh:

For that question to be asked there must be some sort of rumors or something they picked up on. If there are teams who suspect Apple is a switch hitter there's some potential for a slide, that's for sure.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I can't even ask an applicant their age when interviewing them.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
animated-apple-image-0011.gif

Maybe he saw this on the Internet.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Can't a coach on the Falcon's staff just come out and ask Eli Apple for a date? I don't see what's the big deal. They didn't even mention the part where the Falcon's coach commented on his firm thighs

It's 2016 people! Hasn't the drafting of Michael Sam taught you anything???

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
Poor kid, I saw that headline and couldn't help but imagining if the Atlanta assistant coach phrased this question anything like Gunny Ermey in Full Metal Jacket. Then I figured probably not, but it's still an awesome movie.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Of the kids in this draft with the character flags, Spence is the best. The guy has truly rare instincts in rushing the passer and is an easy top 10 talent teams are gonna drool over when they watch his tape. But I think he's in for a pretty good fall on draft day, not as much of a fall as Nkemdiche but still...