Falcons at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I just saw a group with #firefisher shirts.

I think it's bullcrap. I know a lot want fisher gone but that's like talking crap about you're own team. Especially at a home game. Cmon LA fans smh.

I just saw a group with #keepfisher shirts

Did you see those guys?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just saw a group with #SneadIsPee'd shirts...

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
No Jones or Sanu? Could the stars be aligning for an 8-8 record?

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Lack of production by our DEs this year have been 1 thing that has really held us back.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Random thoughts here............:dizzy:

Guess we will see Saffold starting Back @ OLG today next to GRob. That duo together has not done well:(. I thought OLG Jamon Brown was the best performing OL'er last week. I would leave Brown as the starting OLG & run him there till the end of the season in order to see if he can string some powerful run game blocks back to back games so we know what we have @ OLG.

I keep reading posts where members want us to purchase & pay a large Cap fund figure for a Dallas UDFA OLG (who they) wanted to trade earlier in the season. I am so against this....BIGTIME!

If it were me I would sure want to see what Jamon Brown has @ LEFT OG. As far as Saffold??? boot him out to Right OT where Havenstein was so awful this past month & lets see how well he can do there. Saffold looked very solid in the four pre season games @ ORT but for Denvers OSLB'er Miller. One thing we know is that left Saffold/Robinson duo is NON EFFECTIVE TEAM!(n)

Its would also appear that we will see rookie UDFA CB Mike Jordan starting in place of CB EJ Gaines who has thigh injury. Its about the time of the year where Trumaine Johnson usually gets all his INT's....they come in games that are meaningless :palm:. Rams are completely out of contention for any playoff run & Tru gets hot. But they are nice to see even when they mean nothing but certainly will help him get more $$$$ in his new contract. This time last season Tru came on with 3 INT's & one for TD return. Presently the 14 million dollar corner has only I int. Not a normal stat for this alleged best UFA corner. .

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I'm like you Boni, I just don't why they see the OL so differently. Havenstien has been horrible and you can tell he's favoring his foot. Saffold played the whole pre season at RT. Brown has played well at LG. Why aren't the going with that O- lineup?

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Lack of production by our DEs this year have been 1 thing that has really held us back.

A near 22 million paid out to Quinn-Sims-Hayes this season...you think the Rams were robbed?

I would be looking for some trade partners to trade off 2/3rds of that non effective pass rushing trio for two corners myself. Wm Hayes does a very good job in run defense & holds outside containment much better than Quinn & Sims. I would keep Wm Hayes who is only 3.24 of the total cap in 2017. Quinn is currently 7.2 % of our cap.

Last edited:

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
A near 22 million paid out to Quinn-Sims-Hayes this season...you think the Rams were robbed?

I would be looking for some trade partners to trade off 2/3rds of that non effective pass rushing trio. Wm Hayes does a very good job in run defense & holds outside containment much better than Quinn & Sims. I would keep Wm Hayes who is only 3.24 of the total cap.
From what I saw out of Long, I think they pulled the plug too early. Did he need to refinance. Yes, and he was willing to. Has Hayes lived up to his contract? No. And Quinn has been hurt and Sims....MIA

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
That's huge...but experience has shown when we think the Ram secondary can have an edge...they have a bad day. I hope that reverses!

Moreover the Rams defense cannot stay on the field like they've had to, due to lack of offense. The pffense needs to take advantage of Quick, Britt and Kendricks. Hit those guys with 5-10 yard passes and let them break tackles!!!

Yeah, he's out...Don't know how much it changes the dynamics of the game, but it certainly is good for the Rams...

SacRAManiac

Rookie
With Julio jones and Sanu out. Our defense can focus on stopping the strong Atlanta run game. Also expecting very good day from Todd Gurley versus the week Atlanta run defense which will lead to Goff throwing on play action to his first win. Rams 23. ATL 17

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! QUINN OUT!:(
Watching Eugene Sim play today may be just much for me to take...Sims had one of his best games last week.

Whats new there with Quinn? Quinn has only started 8 of the 12 games this season & only started 7 out 16 last season. But it's not a pattern you seeing here :confused:....

Last edited:

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Quinn being out hurts.

WOW!!! The mighty Quinn even at 80% today could've a been tipping point for keeping the Falcons under 30 points.

Love the Qunn man but there is some serious roster evaluations to be made for a new regime should that be the case..

giphy.gif

Last edited: