F the Patriots (err Cheatriots)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Isn't it glorious to know that Don Shula (RIP) would only refer to that team's HC as The Cheater. He would not use his real name period. True story.

Trash from the top down. Low life trash.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I hate them so much, I not only want them to fail, I also want the Patriots South (aka Bucs) to fail.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Isn't it glorious to know that Don Shula (RIP) would only refer to that team's HC as The Cheater. He would not use his real name period. True story.

It should be the only way he is referred to. The tem as well. The whole fucking town for that matter. Cheaterville Mass.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I absolutely hate those fucking cheaters.

200.gif

Q729

Legend

I thought it was glorious that you still said "that team's HC". CGI had to ruin it though. :laughing1:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Fuck the Cheatriots, fuck Kraft, and fuck Belicheat.