Ezekiel Elliott suspension on again and off again and on again and off again and finally over

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wow. Did you really just try to justify a 6 game suspension for ZERO arrests? If it were a Rams player, you'd be all kinds of ticked. Oh, and this is the lady leading the investigation. View attachment 20907
I mentioned that I didn't think it was right. Just my take on why it happened. But proceed to jump my ass for no reason.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you call them beating us by 4 total points in 2 games, "owning us", OK.

At least we have an automatic win in the first 6 games. It's on October 1st.
The only chance your team's declining, sorry @sses have is this Saturday after our 1st team players are resting. You are going to get schooled on Oct 1.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
The only chance your team's declining, sorry @sses have is this Saturday after our 1st team players are resting. You are going to get schooled on Oct 1.
Lmao. If you think that's going to be the case.

"you're so pretty."

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Here, maybe this will help:
sku_001_01.png
I already used those this morning when I masturbated. But thanks.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lmao. If you think that's going to be the case.

"you're so pretty."
"Het Sammy, Rynie says the Cowgirls are gonna blow out the Rams on Oct.1. Look into the camera and tell him how you feel about that....
"That's yur @ss, Rynie..."
PLpKQ1i.png

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
"Het Sammy, Rynie says the Cowgirls are gonna blow out the Rams on Oct.1. Look into the camera and tell him how you feel about that....
"That's yur @ss, Rynie..."
PLpKQ1i.png
When did Lil Wayne start playing football?

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler
Just another case of Giants owner and Goodell being best friends.

Paxman Jones can get arrested (for like the 5th time), spit on a cop, and get suspended ONE game.

I'm putting all my season tickets up for sale. freak this crap.

You guys will be fine. Alfred Morris is more than capable of filling in with that line. As much as I dislike the Cowboys I have to agree this is pretty harsh without him being arrested or any evidence. 6 games is a bit much.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
If you call them beating us by 4 total points in 2 games, "owning us", OK.

At least we have an automatic win in the first 6 games. It's on October 1st.

Gurley will be there, tho. :D

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
It'll get appealed down to 4 games.
I was thinking 2 or 3....grabbing boob, knock out guy in bar...and 2 separate DV incidents....but nothing proven in a court of law....I say 1 or 2 games for the image stuff....but no actual crimes shouldn't be severely penalized.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Just another case of Giants owner and Goodell being best friends.

Paxman Jones can get arrested (for like the 5th time), spit on a cop, and get suspended ONE game.

I'm putting all my season tickets up for sale. freak this crap.

Dude read the NFL's report, this guy evidently has a HABIT of domestic violence, he's a serial offender and there is a mountain of evidence. No arrests but Ray Rice didn't get arrested either. Or Greg Hardy. So hanging your hat on that means nothing. He's very lucky it wasn't 8 games or the season. What he has done on multiple occasions is fucked up. He's a turd.

By the way if you read the report you will see that his legal team and the union can't even mount a defense for this. A group of advisers did the work with the NFL by the way.

I was thinking 2 or 3....grabbing boob, knock out guy in bar...and 2 separate DV incidents....but nothing proven in a court of law....I say 1 or 2 games for the image stuff....but no actual crimes shouldn't be severely penalized.

If you hit a woman you are getting more than 1 or 2 games. Used to be 1 or 2, but not now. And I'm OK with it.

Everyone click the link and read the report. EE is a piece of shit.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...om&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Wow. Did you really just try to justify a 6 game suspension for ZERO arrests? If it were a Rams player, you'd be all kinds of ticked. Oh, and this is the lady leading the investigation. View attachment 20907

Since it's not a Rams player, though, it's pretty funny. And her being a Gints fan makes it even better lol.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Get over it. It has nothing to do with him being arrested or not. This is the NFL's policy. IDK, if "Zeke" would've acted like, IDK Todd Gurley and made commercials instead of making himself look like an idiot on multiple occasions then he wouldn't be in this mess. Maybe he should get Jason Witten as a mentor or something.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm busting out my belly shirt in his honor as soon as I get home. Will proudly sport it tomorrow night during the game.

Fuck the cowgirls.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I mean, the NFL clearly states that it doesn't matter if a guy was arrested or not.

The Columbus police told the Cowboys and the NFL that "something" happened, but they didn't have enough to prosecute. Most likely the girls testimony never would have stood up, but probably was battered and bruised.

This one is all on Zeke. 100%. And the NFL is actually doing him a favor here because aside from this, his name keeps popping up doing all kinds of dumb shit. This could be the wake up call he needs to save his career.