Exploring the Rams' options with Nick Foles

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I turned off games because foles wasn't yanked. Wasn't it the worst 3rd down percentage in history? And he kept saying "we gotta keep it between the chains.". If you don't move the chains you got no chance. At least keenum gave us a chance. I know what I saw. It wasn't the best circumstance to succeed with so many online men going down...but wow....he missed throws. He missed throws in every way possible. It was not watchable. Can he be fixed? I'd Matt Flynn him. Thanks Nick. Wish you the best. I wish Goldylocks hadn't speared you in green bay and knocked the game out of you. Your body got up from that hit....but your game...just didn't.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
I turned off games because foles wasn't yanked. Wasn't it the worst 3rd down percentage in history? And he kept saying "we gotta keep it between the chains.". If you don't move the chains you got no chance. At least keenum gave us a chance. I know what I saw. It wasn't the best circumstance to succeed with so many online men going down...but wow....he missed throws. He missed throws in every way possible. It was not watchable. Can he be fixed? I'd Matt Flynn him. Thanks Nick. Wish you the best. I wish Goldylocks hadn't speared you in green bay and knocked the game out of you. Your body got up from that hit....but your game...just didn't.
I heard the aliens from space jam came and took his game this year, for their interdimensional football season.