Exciting plays in Rams history

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
There's a lot of exciting plays when you're been a fan for almost 50 years. But the Bruce TD and Mike Jones tackle in the superbowl has gotta rank at or near the top. I can still remember the Billy Waddy catch off of a tipped pass that beat the Cowboys. We finally got that monkey off our backs and beat the Cowboys in a playoff game. I can also remember a blocked punt that led to a game winning TD over the Packers that got us in the playoffs back in the Roman Gabriel days. IIRC, it was a corner endzone pass from Gabriel to Bernie Casey that was the game winner.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
The Proehl catch and Jones tackle stand out to me. Mainly because I thought I was about to have a heart attack both times. I wonder if I could even survive those events today.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Video not required. This image is actually on the wall of fame at Titans stadium. I suppose it's as close as they've come. Mike Jones does not have to buy his own drinks anywhere in this town for the rest of his life.

super-bowl.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Let's share. Lots of candidates out there.

I'll go first... I was at a garage party for the NFC championship and we went absolutely nuts after Proehl caught that historic touchdown.

Yup that makes my list too.

@Legatron4 that play is one of the craziest in forever..........that probably makes every list of funny plays ever.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
darenbates_635x250_1414990036.jpg
I don't have the Videos BUT their was the "JUMP" ..

rams-return.jpg

And the Fake on the Kick Return!!

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TL48Ei3uZTk

This TD versus the 49ers in San Francisco (1990) after the 49ers won the Superbowl has always been ingrained in my memory......not the most important, but maybe the most interesting and obscure,

It is the very first play of the highlite....hand off to Buford McGee who then pitches the ball outside to Cleveland Gary.

Hawaii Ram

Rookie
Don't have a video of it but one of the most exciting plays i can remember is from '01. It was a game against the jets and it was an end around to Az Hakim who kinda ended up like an option quarterback and pitched it to a trailing Trung Canidate for a touchdown. It reminded me of how brilliant Mike Martz was at designing plays.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
The misdirect punt where Tavon Austin faked fair catching the ball and Stedman Bailey being the one the ball was really going to and all the Seahags going after Austin was a great play. Making the Seahawks look foolish was my favorite moment last year.