example of refs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

apatl187

UDFA
80yd td...been all year

Attachments

• IMG_34611692424192.jpeg
    IMG_34611692424192.jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 228

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
EXACTLY!!!

The very definition of holding!!! Staley did it all damn game long just like that!

Now if the NFL can say that THAT's not holding...then I dunno what is...

SyncMaster

UDFA
On the 49ers 2nd touchdown, AD blew up the middle and was literally grabbed from behind and pulled back a yard.

It happens fast but if you watch the play you can't miss it.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Man I'd love it if someone put together a video clip of the most egregious holding non-calls.

That would be outstanding. I'm not sure I could stop wretching to do it even if I had the editing software...

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I tweeted that picture to rodger goodell. Not that it will make any difference but I tried...

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
On the 49ers 2nd touchdown, AD blew up the middle and was literally grabbed from behind and pulled back a yard.

It happens fast but if you watch the play you can't miss it.

I posted on this play elsewhere. The hold on Donald was one of THREE on that play.

~~~

Watch the Kaep TD pass to Boldin at 14-10, first drive of the 3rd quarter. Critical 3rd down play.

View: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000410690/Colin-Kaepernick-11-yard-touchdown-pass-to-Anquan-Boldin

Watch what happens to Quinn at the bottom of the screen. He's literally spun around and to the ground.
Watch what happens to Donald who beats his guy off the snap. He's bear hugged from behind and pulled over to the side.
Watch what happens to Brockers who spins out of the double team. He's horse-collared to the ground.

Oh, but a flag is down, surely they saw one of these things. Nope, holding on the RAMS. Holding on QUINN, nonetheless, that he was holding Joe Staley!!!! (r u F'ing kidding me?!?).

There are the usual holding calls that the 49ers get away with and the Rams don't, like when they have their outside arm all the way across the front of the Ram player's chest as he's running by. But those non-calls were just insane. 3 of them. On the same critical play. Of course, that holding call on QUINN was absolutely necessary, because if the Kaep pass was not completed, they needed some way to give the 49ers a first down.

Seriously, what can this be if NOT a conspiracy?!?

Sometimes I think I'm rooting for the Washington Generals, but the little kids just won't go home happy unless the Globetrotters win.

V3

Hall of Fame
It's holding but it happens all the time, regardless of the team. It happened all the time last year against Quinn and he still managed to get 19 sacks. Holding isn't the reason our D line isn't getting sacks like they did the last couple years.

rams2050

Starter
Yes, V3 but you can't say that the non-calls aren't particularly egregious this season. No wonder it sometimes looks like the Rams have given up.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That picture is actually a legal block until or unless Quinn gets in front of him and he's still hanging on. When the defender is even with the O-lineman, you can still hook like that. You can't grab, but you can hook. Once Quinn gets past him, he can no longer do that. I'm not defending the refs either. Because there were tons of other examples where there was a BLATANT hold and no flags were thrown.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
They dont call obvious penalties against the rams and almost literally make up nonexistent penalties on the rams. What else could it be?