Ex Rams.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We play against all the ex rams this year except Rodney. And since they all play defense its going to be interesting to see how we play against guys that definitely know our awesome scheme

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We play against all the ex rams this year except Rodney. And since they all play defense its going to be interesting to see how we play against guys that definitely know our awesome scheme
It will be interesting to say the Least! Two things though, Williams, I believe, has tweeked his way of scheming and he know's these player's inside and Out! He'll help get our "O" ready for them!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Hope Janoris still has that habit of biting the double move. If so, expect him to get burned for a big one.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Man, I'd love to face Ryan Fitzpatrick. Hey, what do you know? While I was typing this, he just threw another interception

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Man, I'd love to face Ryan Fitzpatrick. Hey, what do you know? While I was typing this, he just threw another interception

At the rate he's playing yesterday. He'll break Brett Favre's career INT record

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Lets hope it doesn't go like one of the ex-Rams we already faced........

Ray Ray Armstrong :palm::snicker:

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Not looking forward to face JJ - the game is in London and the Rams get blown out of the water over here - I think there's a pick six with his name on it - maybe I'm just bitter because I haven't got tickets, but I wanted them to keep him...

JL55 - dude is a legend in my book, he'll play well against us, he understands the game, understands and can read O's he was the Rams General on D, and I think we're missing him...

talking of legends: Chris Long - he wanted to stay a Ram FFS, was willing to take a pay cut and they still didn't keep him. I know a lot of you guys were slagging him off recently but I really thin the was a keystone of our D - I think he was integral to the d-line, made Quinn a better player for a start, he's the Vet you need on your line, he's on his way to a SB ring anyhow

Memphis Ram

Legend
I remember a time not so long ago when most ex-Rams were no longer in the league for them to play against.:ROFLMAO:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I remember a time not so long ago when most ex-Rams were no longer in the league for them to play against.:ROFLMAO:
Yep. About 3 or 4 years ago to be exact.
download (28).jpg

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Not looking forward to face JJ - the game is in London and the Rams get blown out of the water over here - I think there's a pick six with his name on it - maybe I'm just bitter because I haven't got tickets, but I wanted them to keep him...

JL55 - dude is a legend in my book, he'll play well against us, he understands the game, understands and can read O's he was the Rams General on D, and I think we're missing him...

talking of legends: Chris Long - he wanted to stay a Ram FFS, was willing to take a pay cut and they still didn't keep him. I know a lot of you guys were slagging him off recently but I really thin the was a keystone of our D - I think he was integral to the d-line, made Quinn a better player for a start, he's the Vet you need on your line, he's on his way to a SB ring anyhow

Always had the upmost respect for JL and I was rooting for him tonight, but it sure was painful watching play tonight because everyone know once you “ Get here, hear 7-9 isn't acceptable. Awesome to be around that hunger” :whistle:

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I would like to have kept JJ too, but the Rams see something in TruJo that they didn't in JJ. Maybe, the drop off in talent wasn't enough to warrant a big contract to JJ, since we're going to be locking down AD soon....
CL & JL just weren't worth keeping with their heavy contracts & sub-par performance. It's stunning that, just a few years ago, these were our most talented players. But now, watching Ogletree playing on a level on par w/ the TB LBers (tho it's easy to say their LB corps is one of the NFL's finest), you just got to thank JL & CL for their years of carrying this team & move on. I always thought CL would be better in a 3-4 D anyways, which is what he excelled at in college.

Psycho_X

Legend

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/12/19/49ers-sign-ray-ray-armstrong-to-two-year-extension/

49ers sign Ray-Ray Armstrong to two-year extension
Posted by Zac Jackson on December 19, 2016

603570204-e1482195601563.jpg
Getty Images

The 49ers announced Monday that they have signed linebacker Ray-Ray Armstrong to a two-year contract extension.

Armstrong has been on the team’s injured-reserve list since September due to a chest injury. The 49ers claimed Armstrong via waivers in Nov. 2015.

He had nine tackles, one fumble recovery and one interception in two games this season before the injury.

“Ray-Ray had a strong offseason and was off to a good start in 2016 prior to being sidelined for the season due to injury,” 49ers General Manager Trent Baalke said in a statement. “He has continued to work hard in his rehab and is a young player with a bright future in front of him. We look forward to his continued development and contributions, both on and off the field.”

Before the extension, Armstrong would have been eligible for free agency following the season.

Also Monday, the 49ers added linebacker Carl Bradford via waivers and signed tight end Jim Dray. Tight end Blake Bell and linebacker Nick Bellore were placed on IR.