Ex-Ram Brian Leonard looking for a gig

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Leonard, 30, was a 2nd round pick for the Rams in the 2007 draft. He was traded to the Bengals in May of 2009 for DT Orien Harris who was quickly traded to the Lions for WR Ronald Curry. Always curious what happens to former Rams players after they move on.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Texans work out some spare running backs
Posted by Darin Gantt on August 11, 2014

x610-11-e1339726469324.jpg
AP

The Texans turned to a group of young backsSaturday night, but looked at some old ones Monday.

According to John McClain of the Houston Chronicle, the Texans worked out three running backs Monday:Ronnie Brown, Brian Leonard and William Powell.

The Chargers let Brown walk as a free agent this offseason, and the 32-year-old also worked for the Patriots earlier this offseason.

The 30-year-old Leonard was solid last year for the Buccaneers, and has shown to be a veratile run-pass player. Powell has spent time with the Cardinals and Eagles.

The Texans have been without Arian Foster (hamstring), and they didn’t give free agent acquisition Andre Brown much work in the preseason opener, going with Jonathan Grimes, Alfred Blue and Dennis Johnson.

Alan

Legend
He's had a pretty long if not storied career. Good for him.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wow...It's hard to believe that Leonard is that old..It's seemed like just a couple of years ago, when we wasted a draft pick on him...

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Dammit. I lost my leonard leap mp3.

WHYYYYYYYYYYY?????????????!?!?!?!?!

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Always thought we had Leonard playing out of his element at halfback, always thought they should have pushed him harder as a FB. Definitely seems like he had the composure for it, hope the guy lands somewhere.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Lol! I remember that play. That was epic.

I don't think Leonard could run with the cats we have, now.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Can you imagine if he stiff armed the second defender after the leap and just trucked him over for a TD? Woulda been one of the coolest rushes of all time.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
The Brian Leonard pick drove me to drinking way too much alcohol that night.

Not that I likely wouldn't have done so anyway, the pick made me justify it in my mind though.