Ex-NFL WR Percy Harvin Says He Got High Before Every Single Game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Ex-NFL WR Percy Harvin Says He Got High Before Every Single Game

Former NFL wide receiver Percy Harvin recently opened up about his eight-year career during an interview with Bleacher Report's Master Tesfatsion, including his struggles with anxiety and how he constantly smoked weed to level himself out.

As seen in the latest episode of "Untold Stories," Harvin explained that he smoked weed before every single game during his time with the Minnesota Vikings, Seattle Seahawks, New York Jets and Buffalo Bills. That would include Super Bowl XLVIII, when Harvin returned a kickoff for a touchdown at the start of the second half, as his Seattle Seahawks steamrolled the Denver Broncos 43-8.

View: https://twitter.com/mastertes/status/1179411314931834880?s=21

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Explains a lot. :ROFLMAO:

I can barely watch a show when I smoke, it's crazy. Can't imagine trying to think on my feet and execute plays in a football game holy crap.

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky

I can barely watch a show when I smoke, it's crazy. Can't imagine trying to think on my feet and execute plays in a football game holy crap.

I’ve never had that problem. I just clam up and don’t talk in bigger groups when I’m enjoying that sort of thing.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake

i train high pretty much on a daily basis. Depends on what kind of strain you smoke. If you smoke a downer yeah you're gonna pass out or be out of it, but sativa's have the opposite effect to an extent. I dunno, it's different for everyone.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
He used to frequent the restaurant i worked at a couple years ago. Before a game is not the only time he got high.

CeeZar

Rookie
i train high pretty much on a daily basis. Depends on what kind of strain you smoke. If you smoke a downer yeah you're gonna pass out or be out of it, but sativa's have the opposite effect to an extent. I dunno, it's different for everyone.

I haven't smoked in a long time. But always preferred sativa when I did, never really liked to just veg out unless I was going to put on the headphones and listen to some nice progressive rock for a few hours.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I worked with a guy many years ago that preferred to be high on the sales floor.

I don't know if he was any better or worse, he just liked to be high.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Might be age too. When I was a kid I smoked non-stop, pretty much around the clock. Nowadays I get high and it's great and all but I'm just not capable of doing things like even driving. So I will do it in the evening once my meaningful daily stuff is done lol.

Got my med card here in Missouri so gonna cultivate a couple plants (you can have 6 mature, and 6 each in different stages of growth which is nuts lol). Thinking of going with White Widow.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All know is that Percy gave me a year of trolling enjoyment over the time he was injured playing for the Hawks. That was fun!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I haven't smoked in a long time. But always preferred sativa when I did, never really liked to just veg out unless I was going to put on the headphones and listen to some nice progressive rock for a few hours.

Music is the best when you're buzzed, and prog is the best for that purpose.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze

Amen my ram brother...i like to go with a good hybrid before/after my workouts (primarily weight training), really helps my recovery.

whitedk57

Ram fan for life
Name
Duane
I can totally relate to what Percy Harvin was going through, although I haven't personally gone through it.

My youngest son was diagnosed in grade school with bi-polar mental illness. Ever since that time, until he was 16, he was on psychiatric medicine like Lithium, Abilify, Geodon, Ativan, Seroquil, and many more that I have forgotten. What made matters worse is that my wife decided to leave and divorce me 10 years ago. He's 22 now, so I took care of him since he was 12. He obviously had trouble in school, been in a group home once, and spent a little time at the state mental facility. At the mental hospital, he was re-diagnosed as ODD (Opposition Defiance Disorder).

One night, when I went to a karaoke bar with a friend, I met a guy and we started talking. How we got onto Bi-Polar disease, I have no clue. But I asked him, "What do you take for it?", and his answer was "weed". This guy was in his mid 20s, and he said it was the only thing that helped him.

That's when I decided to stop my son's meds and to stop his visits with the psychiatrists. I knew where to get weed (maybe my oldest son - cannot confirm or deny that), so I let him start smoking it. Him being a teenager meant that he might smoke more than he should to just regulate things. But it truly did help him. And he has been able to work in restaurants since then as a cook, and I think he's been high every time that he went to work. He's a high-functioning pot-smoker.