Every throw Goff made

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Shawnbb158

Starter
I put this site in another thread but apparently not everyone knows about this site and wanted to make a new thread that way more people could see this site because it is awesome. Not just for Goff but for any (almost) draft prospect. It has alot of games not all but alot of games broke down to each snap a player played in and shows the good and the bad. (if this needs to be moved to draft thread I understand.) but it has 10 Or so games of our future QB if y'all are interested. http://draftbreakdown.com/players/jared-goff/ for goff

Draftbreakdown.com for the rest of you can't use the internet haha

TexasRam

Legend
I've watched those videos. They have most games but not all. They also have all Carson Wentz plays in about 12 of his games.

I can see why people love Wentz. He's just a quick athlete with Aaron Rodgers type of arm. He definitly has the chance to be great. The only thing that scares
Me is he has very rarely any pressure in his face. All day to set up and throw.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
THANKS! For the Goff throws...that is efficient video time...;)
Wentz has a bit of Ferragamo in him

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Wentz has a bit of Ferragamo in him

Wish you wouldn't had posted that although many forget that Ferragamo started out at California and then transferred to Nebraska.
0gIGvY0gg

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
I've watched those videos. They have most games but not all. They also have all Carson Wentz plays in about 12 of his games.

I can see why people love Wentz. He's just a quick athlete with Aaron Rodgers type of arm. He definitly has the chance to be great. The only thing that scares
Me is he has very rarely any pressure in his face. All day to set up and throw.

And that proves or indicates what?