Even Harbaugh's A Ram Fan

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Harbaugh Rams fan.jpg

OK Maybe I am seeing things, So I am watching the Michigan game yesterday. Right after a typical Harbaugh meltdown the camera rakes the sideline and I go hey what the hell did I just see? ? So I rewind and this is as good a pic as I can get of what sure looks like one of the Michigan staff holding up a Ram Helmet.

Last edited:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
:huh: That's odd.

I saw someone on the seabitches sideline hold up a sign with logos of different teams on it too, I thought.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
:huh: That's odd.

I saw someone on the seabitches sideline hold up a sign with logos of different teams on it too, I thought.

Maybe the logos are for a specific formation or play

I am stumped, that's the only time I saw it and that's as much of the sign that I could capture.
Strange but we will take all the love we can get.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Jay Harbaugh, Jim Harbaugh's son who is also on his staff at Michigan, was roommates with Hekker at Oregon St., I think.

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Maybe the logos are for a specific formation or play

Yeah exactly this, it's quite common in college, first time I saw it was Chip Kelly's Oregon, but that was when I started watching, so it was probably in use before then.

View attachment 10238

OK Maybe I am seeing things, So I am watching the Michigan game yesterday. Right after a typical Harbaugh meltdown the camera rakes the sideline and I go hey what the hell did I just see? ? So I rewind and this is as good a pic as I can get of what sure looks like one of the Michigan staff holding up a Ram Helmet.

Any idea what the next play was?

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Yeah exactly this, it's quite common in college, first time I saw it was Chip Kelly's Oregon, but that was when I started watching, so it was probably in use before then.

Any idea what the next play was?

must have involved the Oregon QB being sacked ;)