Evan Silva Just Quasi-Linked to ROD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
X said:
Is what it is, fellas. We got our time with the COO of the Rams, and that's good enough.

Indeed.

I also don't remember the Q&A from last season getting talked about this much either. It's pretty cool.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Rabid Ram said:
Ram Quixote said:
bluecoconuts said:
Now we should inform NFL.com they need to start linking things instead of being assholes.
Well, why not go into the comments section and post the link there? Or are they unreasonable about that, too?
Careful goodell might fine you for it
I did comment over there and provided a link that the original Q&A came from ramsondemand. Fuck em if they don't like it. This is what I posted: <a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.ramsondemand.com/viewforum.php?f=50" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewforum.php?f=50</a> is the site that had the question and answer session. Go check out all of Kevin's answers.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
Is what it is, fellas. We got our time with the COO of the Rams, and that's good enough.

Gotta agree here. I know we all want this site to be recognized as it is THE best. Getting people like KD to contribute says SO much about what this site is all about. Onward and upward. The guys building this site and its reputation are spot on. Couldn't be prouder to be a part of it.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
RamFan503 said:
X said:

Gotta agree here. I know we all want this site to be recognized as it is THE best. Getting people like KD to contribute says SO much about what this site is all about. Onward and upward. The guys building this site and its reputation are spot on. Couldn't be prouder to be a part of it.
Maybe we need to reinstate the blogs....Write our own stories based on our own shit.

Or..... we could stick our finger in a light socket...