Ethan Westbrooks Arrested

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Ethan Westbrooks was WM Hayes main reserve last season. When Hayes was injured the first half of 2016 it was Westbrook who replaced Hayes as the starter. Wm Hayes missed 2 full games & missed major parts of 2 others. Ethan did an excellent job in Hayes's absence. EW started only 2 games but got 2 sacks & 24 tackles. Our starting RDE Eugene Sims had only 23 tackles with 2.5 sacks, The first two seasons Ethan played both interior DL positions .

EW was in fact a good fit in Phillips new defense EW would be a much better fit than Sims, Hayes, Fox & Longacre On that left interior DE post. With Hayes 32 yr & Sims 31 yrs old & both of them having a salary cap hit over 8 million this season Westbrook would have been a very inexpensive but effective replacement for one or both if Demoff need $$$ for a top end UFA WR.

If the Rams now decide to not make an offer to RFA Ethan Westbrooks then the price tag offer on RFA DL Dominique Easley is sure to go up & Easley's contract demands will be strengthened. Easley has a ton of experience in 34 DE posts when he was with UF & NE Pats.

If EW is done then Matt Longacre benefits more than any other Ram DL'er.

Last edited:

GabesHorn

GRACE AND TRUTH
Ethan Westbrooks was WM Hayes main reserve last season. When Hayes was injured the first half of 2016 it was Westbrook who replaced Hayes as the starter. Wm Hayes missed 2 full games & missed major parts of 2 others. Ethan did an excellent job in Hayes's absence. EW started only 2 games but got 2 sacks & 24 tackles. Our starting RDE Eugene Sims had only 23 tackles with 2.5 sacks, The first two seasons Ethan played both interior DL positions .

EW was in fact a good fit in Phillips new defense EW would be a much better fit than Sims, Hayes, Fox & Longacre On that left interior DE post. With Hayes 32 yr & Sims 31 yrs old & both of them having a salary cap hit over 8 million this season Westbrook would have been a very inexpensive but effective replacement for one or both if Demoff need $$$ for a top end UFA WR.

If the Rams now decide to not make an offer to RFA Ethan Westbrooks then the price tag offer on RFA DL Dominique Easley is sure to go up & Easley's contract demands will be strengthened. Easley has a ton of experience in 34 DE posts when he was with UF & NE Pats.

If EW is done then Matt Longacre benefits more than any other Ram DL'er.

Great post my local Brother. When did you become such a board leader to step up with facts and all? :DNow I'm gonna have to actually dust before you come over since we live minutes away from each other. I hope Coach is nothing like Fish was, but I'm sure he may spite himself in trying to be PC in his very first big call as a HC in the NFL. Not looking good for us right now as I'm sure we'd all like to wait this situation out and get all the facts. I'm thinking we move on quicker than usual to make a point new leadership is here now. Love the talent in the draft this year. More names to learn about than I have time. We should find players who make our 53 in the UDFA group this year with such depth in this draft. What a great year to be lacking picks in the draft. Never hit a girl ever.:thinking:

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Edit: Sacramento is from my neck of the woods.
Not where he was arrested.

Which neck you in? I'm out in Natomas. My boy lives just South of there in Elk Grove.

EasyE

Starter
Great post my local Brother. When did you become such a board leader to step up with facts and all? :DNow I'm gonna have to actually dust before you come over since we live minutes away from each other. I hope Coach is nothing like Fish was, but I'm sure he may spite himself in trying to be PC in his very first big call as a HC in the NFL. Not looking good for us right now as I'm sure we'd all like to wait this situation out and get all the facts. I'm thinking we move on quicker than usual to make a point new leadership is here now. Love the talent in the draft this year. More names to learn about than I have time. We should find players who make our 53 in the UDFA group this year with such depth in this draft. What a great year to be lacking picks in the draft. Never hit a girl ever.:thinking:

I dont live far from you guys either.....you may have to vacuum and put hot wings on....

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception

So you think if the allegations are false we should tender him like we did Easley?

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Right, that's why I say facts first. There's always time for further conjecture after the court's decision if that's your thing.

The PR on it is already a potential disaster moving forward, and there's no need to exacerbate it.