Ethan Westbrook will wear #93 . . .

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams2050

Starter
Glad that Westbrook did so well. He seems sincere in his desire to give his little girl all the best in this life, and that could be to our -- and the Rams' -- benefit.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I might be the only person who liked the 62. Was a unique number.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Dude is going to get several snaps a game and it'll be interesting to see how he fares against the ones. Looking forward to it... Love finding diamonds in the rough

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Dude is going to get several snaps a game and it'll be interesting to see how he fares against the ones. Looking forward to it... Love finding diamonds in the rough

You think so? I personally don't think he even dresses. Unless Hayes doesn't make it in time. They would have to sit someone like Sims or Carrington if Westbrooks is gonna be dressed.

Alan

Legend
DCH with some wishful thinking:
Dude is going to get several snaps a game and it'll be interesting to see how he fares against the ones. Looking forward to it
Unless we suffer some significant injuries on the D-line I doubt he's one of our actives on game day. We just have too much depth there for that IMO.

Edit: I'm late as usual. Thanks Jack. :LOL:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
You think so? I personally don't think he even dresses. Unless Hayes doesn't make it in time. They would have to sit someone like Sims or Carrington if Westbrooks is gonna be dressed.
Agreed.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Good number, the guy has a ton of potential and I think he will be around for a while.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
I'm not sure where but I have read somewhere that Sims has a minor knee injury and is doubtful for the first couple of weeks...... Go Rams...... ;)

RamWoodie

Legend
You just had to keep this guy...he's versatile and productive ANYWHERE on the line...that's a rare thing...a UDFA too...WHAT A FIND!!!

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Wanted him before the draft and glad the Rams got him. In time he we replace Hayes or Sims or Carrington when they depart for more money or arent retained. I have no problem with him riding the bench for a while. Love this pick still.