ESPN’s Sunday Blitz: Broncos-Rams Recap

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yup. It's that the Bronco's OL is in tatters - not that the Rams' DL is good.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Jim Basquil and Mark Schlereth break down the Rams’ 22-7 win over the Broncos.

Watch ESPN's Sunday Blitz
I don't think Schlereth watched the game.
"Broncos couldn't pass block...Broncos OLine is a mess...Broncos couldn't run block..." blah blah blah

Hey Mark...Manning has only been sacked 9 times and thrown only 7 picks all season(before today). Our D is what happened. Ask Palmer, Krappernik and Wilson whats up.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I don't think Schlereth watched the game.
"Broncos couldn't pass block...Broncos OLine is a mess...Broncos couldn't run block..." blah blah blah

Hey Mark...Manning has only been sacked 9 times and thrown only 7 picks all season(before today). Our D is what happened. Ask Palmer, Krappernik and Wilson whats up.

Yeah--I get the sense of a lot of these post game analysts didn't really watch the game. It was the sort of game none of them were paying attention to because it wasn't supposed to be much of a game. They directed their focus to other games and then watched some highlights and threw some sort of explanation together. It's lazy but they get paid either way. Now if Denver comes back next week and blows out their next opponent the story will be how Denver figured things out, are back on track and so on.

They look at this as a fluke and bad performance by Denver.

The Rams D is getting some love but mostly the story is Denver's struggles and injuries.