ESPNLA 710 To Become Flagship Station for Los Angeles Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
ESPNLA To Become Flagship Station for Los Angeles Rams
By Laughing Place Disney Newsdesk -

[www.laughingplace.com]

The Los Angeles Rams announced today a five-year agreement with ESPNLA 710AM, which will serve as the Rams’ official home and flagship radio partner. The agreement covers pre-season, regular-season, and post-season games, with extensive pre and post-game shows, producing an eight-hour game-day broadcast. The Rams have also reached a multi-year agreement with Entercom’s The Sound 100.3FM, who will simulcast game-day broadcasts and serve as the Rams’ official FM home.

“We look forward to reaching football fans across the Los Angeles community through our partnership with ESPNLA 710 and The Sound 100.3,” said Kevin Demoff, Los Angeles Rams chief operating officer. “Both stations have a strong connection to their audience and we welcome the opportunity to provide their listeners with exclusive game-day programming, unique daily insight, and access to our team throughout the year.”

Highlights of the agreement, which runs through the 2020-21 season:

Five-year agreement for ESPNLA 710AM to be the official home and flagship radio partner of the Los Angeles Rams
Eight-hour broadcast for every game including:
Three-hour pre-game show
Two-hour post-game show
One-hour weekly Coach’s Show with Jeff Fisher, Mondays at 7 p.m. PT during the season
One-hour game preview show Thursdays at 7 p.m. PT during the season
Weekly segments with head coach Jeff Fisher and star Rams players
Daily “Rams Report”

Scott McCarthy, vice president and general manager, ESPNLA, added, “Like all Southern California sports fans, we at ESPNLA are thrilled that the Rams have come home. The Rams are a world-class franchise, and we look forward to working with them to bring their exciting games to Rams fans across the Southland. Adding compelling Rams programming to our market-leading lineup of on-air talent and our fantastic existing relationships with the Los Angeles Lakers, USC and Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim really elevates ESPNLA to the next level.”

As part of the flagship agreement, ESPNLA will be responsible for all radio production efforts and for selling virtually all of the advertising inventory in the game-day broadcasts and ancillary programming. ESPNLA will also broadcast live from all key Rams events, including every home game, training camp, and the Rams Draft Party.

ESPNLA will also build and manage an extensive Rams Radio Network, feeding game-day broadcasts to radio stations across Southern California and markets beyond.

Game-day broadcasts will be simulcast on Entercom’s The Sound 100.3FM, the leading classic-rock music station in Southern California with a powerful signal covering Los Angeles and Orange County. The Sound 100.3FM will also create exclusive Rams programming, including regular segments on the popular “Mark in the Morning” show.

Peter Burton, vice president and general manager of The Sound/100.3 FM, said, “We are excited to be welcoming the Los Angeles Rams to their official new FM home at 100.3 The Sound. Along with our terrific partners at ESPN, we look forward to delivering excellent game-day coverage to Rams fans throughout Southern California.”

bluecoconuts

Legend
Does this mean they're going to stop talking about fucking basketball? I swear they talk more about out of town/state NBA teams than they do LA teams.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Does this mean they're going to stop talking about freaking basketball? I swear they talk more about out of town/state NBA teams than they do LA teams.

Well, let's hope they are adjusting that there is a new game in town and that and it will take Luke Walton a few years to bring the Lakers back to glory.

JC-3

UDFA
Name
JC-3
Well, let's hope they are adjusting that there is a new game in town and that and it will take Luke Walton a few years to bring the Lakers back to glory.
Is Luke Walton even proven to be a good coach? Does he even have the ability to take a young team all the way?

Idk... verdict is still out. In the meantime why not just talk about the hot team? A team with horns...

MOAR RAMS! DOOOOOO IT.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know it's crazy to say this, but I miss ESPN101 in ST Louis....It semed they talked Rams, all hosts did, throughout the week, 52 weeks year. The city of LA may have too much going on to do that....PLEASE QUIT TALKING BASKETBALL FOR awhile!:gtfo:

JC-3

UDFA
Name
JC-3
I know it's crazy to say this, but I miss ESPN101 in ST Louis....It semed they talked Rams, all hosts did, throughout the week, 52 weeks year. The city of LA may have too much going on to do that....PLEASE QUIT TALKING BASKETBALL FOR awhile!:gtfo:

That.would.be.HEAVEN!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That.would.be.HEAVEN!
Even now, they mention briefly that they are the station of the the LA Rams, saying they will talk to old assed Eric Dickerson instead of a current Rams star..or MANY current Rams stars (Donald, Gurley, Goff..hell, how about throwin a bruthaw a bone with a Johnny Hekker interview?:wtf:) No..instead we are hearing about the horrible Lakers and Mychal Thompson overcoming the loss by his son and the Warriors in Game 7....I love the Old LA and Anaheim guys in horns, but we need some new blood, dang it!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
ESPNLA To Become Flagship Station for Los Angeles Rams
By Laughing Place Disney Newsdesk -

[www.laughingplace.com]

The Los Angeles Rams announced today a five-year agreement with ESPNLA 710AM, which will serve as the Rams’ official home and flagship radio partner. The agreement covers pre-season, regular-season, and post-season games, with extensive pre and post-game shows, producing an eight-hour game-day broadcast. The Rams have also reached a multi-year agreement with Entercom’s The Sound 100.3FM, who will simulcast game-day broadcasts and serve as the Rams’ official FM home.

“We look forward to reaching football fans across the Los Angeles community through our partnership with ESPNLA 710 and The Sound 100.3,” said Kevin Demoff, Los Angeles Rams chief operating officer. “Both stations have a strong connection to their audience and we welcome the opportunity to provide their listeners with exclusive game-day programming, unique daily insight, and access to our team throughout the year.”

Highlights of the agreement, which runs through the 2020-21 season:

Five-year agreement for ESPNLA 710AM to be the official home and flagship radio partner of the Los Angeles Rams
Eight-hour broadcast for every game including:
Three-hour pre-game show
Two-hour post-game show
One-hour weekly Coach’s Show with Jeff Fisher, Mondays at 7 p.m. PT during the season
One-hour game preview show Thursdays at 7 p.m. PT during the season
Weekly segments with head coach Jeff Fisher and star Rams players
Daily “Rams Report”

Scott McCarthy, vice president and general manager, ESPNLA, added, “Like all Southern California sports fans, we at ESPNLA are thrilled that the Rams have come home. The Rams are a world-class franchise, and we look forward to working with them to bring their exciting games to Rams fans across the Southland. Adding compelling Rams programming to our market-leading lineup of on-air talent and our fantastic existing relationships with the Los Angeles Lakers, USC and Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim really elevates ESPNLA to the next level.”

As part of the flagship agreement, ESPNLA will be responsible for all radio production efforts and for selling virtually all of the advertising inventory in the game-day broadcasts and ancillary programming. ESPNLA will also broadcast live from all key Rams events, including every home game, training camp, and the Rams Draft Party.

ESPNLA will also build and manage an extensive Rams Radio Network, feeding game-day broadcasts to radio stations across Southern California and markets beyond.

Game-day broadcasts will be simulcast on Entercom’s The Sound 100.3FM, the leading classic-rock music station in Southern California with a powerful signal covering Los Angeles and Orange County. The Sound 100.3FM will also create exclusive Rams programming, including regular segments on the popular “Mark in the Morning” show.

Peter Burton, vice president and general manager of The Sound/100.3 FM, said, “We are excited to be welcoming the Los Angeles Rams to their official new FM home at 100.3 The Sound. Along with our terrific partners at ESPN, we look forward to delivering excellent game-day coverage to Rams fans throughout Southern California.”
Have they announced who the announcers and color/play-by-play guy's will be!!?!

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Uhg. Its so true everytime i tune into 710 i immediately tune out. All they do is talk basketball. Its awful

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
Q: which apps is best for these stations...

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I loved me some ED29, but he wasn't a good sideline reporter so I hope he isn't a candidate

FrankenRam

Starter
IMHO, they won't.

Don't be too sure of that. It was announced on 101ESPN earlier this week that DFarr is going to be in SoCal for the next couple months working out some 'family matters'. He's working remotely from there for that period of time.

It's purely a WAG, but I'm thinking the 'family matters' are getting his family moved to LA where he will assume a role similar to that he's had in STL.

During all the angst in STL at the time of the move, DFarr was never terribly critical of Krankee or the move in general. I think he's been trying to leave that door open from the get-go.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's purely a WAG, but I'm thinking the 'family matters' are getting his family moved to LA where he will assume a role similar to that he's had in STL.

During all the angst in STL at the time of the move, DFarr was never terribly critical of Krankee or the move in general. I think he's been trying to leave that door open from the get-go.

Well, I guess it could happen and I don't want to take away the outstanding job Farr did and he was a Los Angeles Ram and did attend the University of Washington so he's been on the West Coast, might just happen to heal some of the wounds.