ESPN this morning

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Just turned it on and saw them covering the Seahawks. The comment was made, that since their remaining games are against SF, ARZ, and the Rams, that "they'll run through their division" (e.g., win out). Jaworski agreed.

Nope. That bullshit of ending the season in SEA with a loss is gonna end this year.

And it ALMOST makes me wanna root for the 49ers against the Seahawks next week.

Almost.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yes, because why shouldn't they roll through the toughest 3 games on their schedule. Puh leeeze.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
If ESPN had a show called "We Were Wrong" and each week showed all the clips where they were wrong and made fun of themselves for it, I'd watch that in a heartbeat.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
If the Rams were to lose the next two games, I'd be fine with it. So long as they beat the Seahawks. That's almost become my sole barometer of a successful season, "How did we perform against Seattle?" It'll be even better when the Rams win out though.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If the Rams were to lose the next two games, I'd be fine with it. So long as they beat the Seahawks. That's almost become my sole barometer of a successful season, "How did we perform against Seattle?" It'll be even better when the Rams win out though.
I'd rather win them all of course, but that last game will semi-determine my mood for the entire off-season.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I've said before that if the Rams went 2-14, but the two wins were against the 49ers, I'm calling that success.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
Every time I see posts on here about what espn says it just confirms that my choice to not watch that channel anymore is a good choice lol. Winning in Seattle is going to be really tough but to win on the road you need a run game and a tough defense. I like our chances.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Since I hate the hawks, cards, 9ers, steelers, cowboys, saints, washington and the fucking patriots, I'd happily lose every game if we beat just those few. So I'll take 11-5 and be happy.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just turned it on and saw them covering the Seahawks. The comment was made, that since their remaining games are against SF, ARZ, and the Rams, that "they'll run through their division" (e.g., win out). Jaworski agreed.

Nope. That bullcrap of ending the season in SEA with a loss is gonna end this year.

Almost.

haha, jaws. but the whiners have a qb who can be one of the greatest qbs of all time. jaws has already given up on him?

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Wilson is going to get his ass kicked week 17.
Anyone who thinks any different hasn't been paying attention.

Jumava1968

Starter
Name
Jumava
They are all suck ups at that network glad I quit watching.I bet if it was Sea,N.E.,SF, that got the back to back shutouts they would be all over it.

V3

Hall of Fame
If ESPN had a show called "We Were Wrong" and each week showed all the clips where they were wrong and made fun of themselves for it, I'd watch that in a heartbeat.
They wouldn't have a time slot big enough for a show like that.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Nope. That bullcrap of ending the season in SEA with a loss is gonna end this year.

Almost.
This makes me almost wish it was week 17, so I can bet a Ton of ROD $$$$ on our gang! ( Only almost because I'm having too much Fun watch the Rams Play right now!):D

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
This makes me almost wish it was week 17, so I can bet a Ton of ROD $$$$ on our gang! ( Only almost because I'm having too much Fun watch the Rams Play right now!):D
I'm with you 51! Enjoying watching the games and we only have 3 left in the season, barring a miracle for post season! 3 more wins is going to be excellent, regardless!

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I'm trying to get tickets to the week 17 game . I have a real good feeling about it and I want to be there when we win. Only problem is they are almost $200 each to sit in nosebleeds.... People I work with and customers I know are seeing how we are playing lately and are not looking forward to this game.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Another thing I heard was that *if* Colt can't go, coaches are likely going to start Cousins.

Man is it bad over there.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

But the show would be to long to show 6 repeats episodes in the same day.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yep. It's kind of like back in the days of the big ND/USC rivalry. It was almost considered a successful season for the Trojans simply if they beat the Domers.

I'll take running the table but that last game against the shitchickens would make my year if we beat them. And a good old fashioned ass kicking would be a beautiful thing.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It is idiotic to discuss those final three games like they're a given for Seattle. Granted, I will give them credit in playing very, very good ball right now. They're almost back to being the same team they were and are coming on at a good time but the Cards and Rams games are both going to be dogfights.

Not to totally disregard the whiners here, but I think that team has internal strife and things going on right now. I think they're gonna crumble and their head coach is as good as gone. No way they beat Seattle, unless their defense makes it happen which I see as a longshot.