ESPN - Rams cutting scouting combine attendance

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Then again The Rams won’t be drafting an O@Lineman anyway.

I absolutely guarantee that they'll at least draft a center. This class is the best I've ever seen for centers. Biadasz, Muti, Ruiz, Hennessey, Cushenberry, Harris, etc. We'd be stupid not to draft a center, especially with Allen's problems.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Rod coins are fake money. I don’t care about that. $20 real money.

I'm not a scout. At best I could guess based on who they visit And that list comes out much closer to the draft.
That would be perfect, but ROD coins is best around here.

I’ll be down. Just reach out to me closer to the draft. We could even go higher. Hit me up closer to the draft though.
If you post 20 in ROD,we can convert if after the draft.

My only concern would be if The Rams were to trade Rob Havenstien, but that ain’t going to happen.
— The Rams only have so many picks.There roster is filled with Offensive Lineman. If The Rams pickup a FA Lineman then I will feel real good about it. —Will see what happens—

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I have absolutely no problem with this. As I've said, this team is built. They will be drafting for the future and depth. The Rams have their starters at every position already on the team. This is a young team that is going to get better as they grow and develop.

QB Goff
RB Gurley
WR's Woods, Cooks, Kupp, Reynolds
TE's Higbee & Everett
LT Noteboom
LG Corbett
C Allen
RG Evans
RT Edwards

DE Okoronkwo
NT Gaines
DT Donald
WIL Fowler
SAM Ebukam
MIKE Littleton
MO Young
CBs Ramsey & Long
Safeties Johnson & Rapp

K Zuerlein?
P Hekker
LS McQuaide
KR Webster

Littleton & Fowler ?? The Rams depth is deeper than this as well. Clay & Havenstien will find away to make a big impact in 2020

SJD, Troy Hill as well. Lawler vs OBO ??

Drafting a MLB might be top priority. Reeder
got some solid playing time. Coleman is on the field a lot in nickel dime packages.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah maybe they should trade up & draft the next Jason Smith & Greg Robinson.

It’s not like Kromer hasn’t helped take The Rams to the Super Bowl &!have them set on the O@Line for the future.

Then again The Rams won’t be drafting an O@Lineman anyway.

Set for the future? You are way too optimistic

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Set for the future? You are way too optimistic

Freaking Goff, Int against 9ers. Wow —

— Tell me about Noteboom?

Then number of Offensive Lineman will The Rams keep during the season ?

— Whitworth signing gives Rams time to keep to there core.

— The Rams(Mcvay,Kromer) staff say they are teachers of men & next player up.They have guys who have been in the system for a little while. There is good competition for the last roster spots.

Just keep going back to year 1 of Mcvay. The Rams have more depth than anytime since then. It even took for ever to sign Sullivan which was crazy to me. Corbett was a huge trade McSnead made.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I absolutely guarantee that they'll at least draft a center. This class is the best I've ever seen for centers. Biadasz, Muti, Ruiz, Hennessey, Cushenberry, Harris, etc. We'd be stupid not to draft a center, especially with Allen's problems.

I might have to agree ??