ESPN on Sam v Westbrook

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I was worried about William Hayes' lack of action this offseason, but I've been so impressed by Westrbooks that I won't be at all worried if he's part of the 4-man DE rotation if Hayes misses time this season.

Big Game

Living The Dream
I agree, Westbrooks will contribute to this team at some point this year.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah haven't seen u over there
I was banned. For not replying to 73Ram who is an admin. I ignored his PM, which apparantly is a rule violation. I appealed to Shaky and said if ignoring an Admin is a rule violation then they should post it. But it's their board, the board here is better, is not a Bradford bash-a-thon. Poor 73Rams " I won't be treated like this" and for that I got a permanant ban. I check over there often to see how long "indefinate" is. I've been sure it means permanent.

"A few days ago I sent a pm asking about a term you used, "The Fab5". I asked you if you tell me what that means and you didn't reply. I sent another pm because Shaky said you would be receptive to it and I did. You still didn't reply, because of this it is my decision to remove your access to the HERD indefinitely. I do not appreciate being ignored, whether you liked it or not I have been honest and up front with you and all the other posters and I won't be treated like this."

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
When we signed him, I thought he's be a RDE and he has played there. But seeing him in person, especially when he got to 275-278 you could see he's got a great base, lots of mass in his lower body, which gives him great leverage. He's be ideal as a LDE, imo

Rams4life

I was banned. For not replying to 73Ram who is an admin. I ignored his PM, which apparantly is a rule violation. I appealed to Shaky and said if ignoring an Admin is a rule violation then they should post it. But it's their board, the board here is better, is not a Bradford bash-a-thon. Poor 73Rams " I won't be treated like this" and for that I got a permanant ban. I check over there often to see how long "indefinate" is. I've been sure it means permanent.

"A few days ago I sent a pm asking about a term you used, "The Fab5". I asked you if you tell me what that means and you didn't reply. I sent another pm because Shaky said you would be receptive to it and I did. You still didn't reply, because of this it is my decision to remove your access to the HERD indefinitely. I do not appreciate being ignored, whether you liked it or not I have been honest and up front with you and all the other posters and I won't be treated like this."
Thats crazy man. Sorry to hear that. They are really strict now. They lock up posts about LA and Mike Sam right away. U have to be really careful what u say, that is if u want to post there anyway. Nice to see u here though. Be talking to ya.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
So.....has ESPN done a clip asking the guys about Westbrook's showering habits?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
It's better here. Only reason I stayed there was, to me, a cleaner look. But, here I can do the stills more quickly. I don';t have to uploadthem to a site then cut and past the link. Here I can capture a screen shot and post almost instantly. And the people are smarter, more informed here. Nicer, too. Much more respect. I learn tons here.