Espn nfl mock draft. Nick Wagoner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Also don't forget GRob played through a leg injury late last season

V3

Hall of Fame
Yes it would be a disappointment if that were the case
Don't see the pick being Peat
I really don't have a feel at all this year for what the Rams will do. After the top 6 or 7 players, it's anyone's guess. I'm pretty sure the Rams did have Peat in for a team visit/workout, though.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I really don't have a feel at all this year for what the Rams will do. After the top 6 or 7 players, it's anyone's guess. I'm pretty sure the Rams did have Peat in for a team visit/workout, though.

I do think this draft is gonna be bananas for lack of a better term
Unless one of those 6 or 7 drop to us I can't see how the Rams don't trade down and totally surprise us with someone we hadn't anticipated.

I mean, Snead got from 16 to 22 all the way to the bottom of round 1 with Ogletree. I see that happening again

lockdnram21

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I do think this draft is gonna be bananas for lack of a better term
Unless one of those 6 or 7 drop to us I can't see how the Rams don't trade down and totally surprise us with someone we hadn't anticipated.

I mean, Snead got from 16 to 22 all the way to the bottom of round 1 with Ogletree. I see that happening again
i dont. It takes 2 to tango. think its either Parker or Peat or schreef