ESPN First Take - Rams Defeat Seahawks : Seahawks In Trouble?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
My favorite quote "they are not beating Green Bay without Kam. Skip: I'm not sure they would with him. Lmao you tell em Skip.

jjab360

Legend
Tired of fucking hearing about Kam. Hags would've lost with or without him, they got outplayed in every phase of the game. When's anybody going to talk about that and stop coming up with freaking excuses?

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Seahawks in trouble? Or Rams just fucking awesome?

I prefer the latter.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Seahawks in trouble? Or Rams just freaking awesome?

I prefer the latter.

I expect next game the Rams will get no credit for a win either as it will be expected. Probably it will take a win in GB before they stop making excuses for the opposing team losing and start actually talking about the Rams as winning.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I expect next game the Rams will get no credit for a win either as it will be expected. Probably it will take a win in GB before they stop making excuses for the opposing team losing and start actually talking about the Rams as winning.
We just really need to win next week, no matter what. All I'm saying. Don't care about anything else.

SierraRam

Recreational User
No mention of the fact we didn't have our best CB, WR or RB...

Typical ESPN bullshit

RamWoodie

Legend
It's all about how you shape the argument..and then the fact that so many "football fans" listen to announcers because the really have a deep understanding of football.

The Rams will visit Seattle Dec 27th. These teams are close...either can beat the other...BUT...what will we hear should the Rams beat them again.

*Seattle...no Chancellor

*Rams... No Mason, or Gurley, or Quick...and they lost Tru in the game.

Are we simply idiots who can't understand the impact of players? I hope not. :sleep:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I actually think the Rams will get some buzz if and when they beat Pittsburgh and go 3-0. That will coincide with a trip to Arizona which will likely be for the division lead in that pipe dream.

It's gonna be hard to ignore them IF they can string some W's together and get that victory in Arizona. Certainly at THAT point there will be no more excuses from the media.

But of course one game at a time. Let's see a nice pillaging of the Skins and their faithful this Sunday.

Debacled

Starter
First Take is pretty insufferable. The list of things I'd rather do than listen to or watch those blowhards is too long to even think about

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I didn't watch it because those two bozos are unwatchable. I think that show must be for casual fans that don't watch sport much.