ESPN 710

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
This so-called "Rams" station is a joke.

Joe Curley tweeted out about them something I have been thinking since listening to them off and on this season: the Rams should find another station.

The hosts or program managers care little about them. They are clearly the 24 hour Lakers station.

Even during the Super bowl run they only seem to give the Rams a few moments here and there because they feel they sort of have to, but usually it's five or ten minutes before they get back to the Lakers and it's about things like McVay's hair gel(I'm not kidding--that was a topic).

They should be helping to promote this team and MY GOD what does the team have to do? They are IN the Superbowl. But it's more important to give three hours to Anthony Davis trade speculation or a Jennie Buss clip or LEBRON, LEBRON, LEBRON!

It's clear they don't particularly care one way or the other about the Rams. And frankly, they'd rather talk about other things.

Rams need a station that will support and promote them.

This ain't it.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm normally on the 'hate 710 ESPNLA" bandwagon too, but they had a pretty good two hour show this morning with D'Marco Farr. Probably the most substantive Rams show I have heard from a Rams station, since St Louis....

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm normally on the 'hate 710 ESPNLA" bandwagon too, but they had a pretty good two hour show this morning with D'Marco Farr. Probably the most substantive Rams show I have heard from a Rams station, since St Louis....

I did not catch it today and it's good they did that--but after the Superbowl they will be quickly forgotten. I just think this station can do so much better for the Rams.

On a side note--since this isn't worth starting a thread---I was in a Wal-Mart today to get cupcakes and all they had was Patriots! Come on Stan--tell your wife to ban those chumps! Of course I am in Pennsylvania for what it's worth. I did find Ram cupcakes at a GIANT supermarket however. (y)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think with this season and especially if we take home the Lombardi the Rams are destined for much better flagship radio coverage.

Agree 710 is garbage too btw. I have no probs with the Laker and LA sports scene coverage, but I do have a problem with the way they manage to avoid talking Rams. Fans deserve better IMO.

socalrams90

Starter
Yeah they’re broadcasting in fucking Atlanta and still talking lakers to open up smh.

I’m a lakers fan too. I really dgaf about them until rams win the ship!