Eric Henderson to USC

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Wow, did they even make it out of bed today before this came out??? Had to be something they’ve been working on which seems like poor judgement.

Good luck at SC, let’s get the staff settled quickly.
There's only so much the Rams and McVay can do; and they can't control the timing.

With eight teams making head coaching changes (nine if Dallas moves-on from McCarthy), that's a ton; and good staffs (like the Rams) will lose coaches.

Unless the Rams pay significantly above-market, there will be losses. Good news is that the McVay Coaching Staff has enjoyed so much success, talented young coaches will see joining the Rams as a great career opportunity.

Last edited:

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Better get used to it. Our staffed is gonna get picked apart.
Yeah but it's a reflection on how strong a staff McVay builds, with talented young coaches.

He could hire a bunch of solid veteran guys in their 50s, with twenty years experience; and have less losses.

I prefer the creative young talent he brings in. However, if they are good, they're going to move-on.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Great career move for Henderson if he wants to be NFL DC. So much better for him to get play-calling experience ... DL coaches were promoted to DC - about about 4-5 in NFL. This will big for his career path.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think if Raheem is a HC elsewhere, Aubrey Pleasant will be gone if he's not chosen for DC>

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
My guess... Haslett had something to do with it :zany1:
Alicia Silverstone Cherilyn Horowitz GIF by filmeditor

LOL

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
He was very good at his job. We could take a step back. But also, I don't know that he was great so we could take a step forward too.
WTF - I guess we’ll see what he does at SC ! I know how his DC practice & play.He is hands on & AD99 gives him a lot of credit.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Last edited: