ERIC DICKERSON on Rams big shootout win vs Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame

I like how they say that play to Kupp was a great design, but Goff said last night that the play was off schedule and not designed for Kupp to do that.

Skip Bayless is an idiot. I've never heard him talk before, but hot damn that guy is either stupid or just bring controversial. He also headed good bets by saying wishy washy crap like "I said if I had any guts I'd say the Vikings would miss the playoffs, but I didn't". Now he wins no matter what. What an asshole.

Lastly, that want a text book new rules sack by Matthews. His feet left the ground and his shoulder pads landed with, by default, all his weight behind them. If he had braced himself significantly with his arm, it would probably get broken. He didn't roll, he didn't support his own weight as he went down. He left the ground and landed bodily on the QB.

In summation, Bayless should lose his job. Possibly with a public flogging.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I wonder what the ratings would be for that? If high enough, he might be amenable.
Probably pretty damn high for the following reasons:

-plenty of people, except cowboys fans, probably hate him
-it would be new
-America loves violence
-people would be pretty excited to hold at least one media personality responsible for their ass-clownery, even if it isn't the media personality/weather person/public figure they are mad at

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Probably pretty damn high for the following reasons:

-plenty of people, except cowboys fans, probably hate him
-it would be new
-America loves violence
-people would be pretty excited to hold at least one media personality responsible for their ass-clownery, even if it isn't the media personality/weather person/public figure they are mad at
I’d watch.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Eds not exactly dispelling the goffs a system QB bullshit by saying Mcvay is the real star

KNUCKLEHEAD

I won't say it unless you don't.
Still waiting for somebody to point out that McVay totally out coached Zimmer.