Eric Davis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
First time listening to the pre and post game shows for various reasons.
What the fuck is this niner douchebag doing on our own broadcast? He has always hated on the Rams and it is no different on the radio now. I wanted punch the fucking radio listening to asshat comment on OUR team, fuck him. Who is the absolute idiot who hired this fuck to talk about my team? He should be fired, anybody who knows anything Rams wouldn't go this way.
Here's to hoping he gets French fry hair ass off my fucking coverage, I hate him.

Q729

Legend
That's one thing I'm definitely missing from St. Louis. I used to always listen to 101ESPN all day/all week, especially after a win! There isn't a damn thing "feel-good" about this LA coverage. We're "back home" yet everything feels so cold and strange.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What the freak is this niner douchebag doing on our own broadcast? He has always hated on the Rams and it is no different on the radio now. I wanted punch the freaking radio listening to asshat comment on OUR team, freak him. Who is the absolute idiot who hired this freak to talk about my team? He should be fired, anybody who knows anything Rams wouldn't go this way.
Here's to hoping he gets French fry hair ass off my freaking coverage, I hate him.
It's not healthy to hold back, bro...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
What the freak is this niner douchebag doing on our own broadcast? He has always hated on the Rams and it is no different on the radio now. I wanted punch the freaking radio listening to asshat comment on OUR team, freak him. Who is the absolute idiot who hired this freak to talk about my team? He should be fired, anybody who knows anything Rams wouldn't go this way.
Here's to hoping he gets French fry hair ass off my freaking coverage, I hate him.
You sound a little conflicted in your opinion of Davis, Maybe you need to expand a little! Do you Hate him!? Or Truly LOATH Him!!?!:mrburnsevil:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
What the freak is this niner douchebag doing on our own broadcast?
I thought he was a guest speaker when I first heard him a couple weeks ago...like they were easing DeMarco on us....but no..he's on 710 AM...always commenting...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I think a few of our members actually sent emails to the station complaining g about their choices of hosts. Sounds horrible. Never could stand Eric Davis either. Such a snyde lil prick...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think a few of our members actually sent emails to the station complaining g about their choices of hosts. Sounds horrible. Never could stand Eric Davis either. Such a snyde lil prick...

Yeah someone posted the dude calling the shot's email. I emailed him too. But it's ESPN so they won't do anything, they have their little insider group going on and could care less about the Rams. It's no different than having to endure Berman and Steve Young and their unbiased coverage of the Rams' opener in SF. Ridiculous.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
If I ever run into Fuking Eric Davis, I would enjoy doing this to him