Envious of Cardinals and Arians

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

moklerman

Warner-phile
Man, was that game fun to watch and Arians really impressed me with how he calls a game. Didn't go into a frickin' prevent defense at the end of the game, was aggressive on offense and attacked the secondary all night long and pulled out a tough win.

He made a couple of poor decisions(the direct snap on the first 2-point try and the lack of targets to Fitzgerald) but his overall philosophy and approach are what I'd really like the Rams to adopt. Maybe it's too high risk but it was exactly how I like a team to approach things.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
XZRRTCz.jpg

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Have to be honest I love watching good football, when it's done right it's a thing of beauty, I can't wait until the rams show me the money shot - Britt, please don't take that literally and post something online!!!

ausmurp

Starter
Arians is a very solid coach and reminds me some of Martz. I am also jealous of the fact that the three other teams in our division have found successful coaching staffs with good offensive playcalling and coaching. We seriously haven't had that since Martz. How sad is that...

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Arians is a very solid coach and reminds me some of Martz. I am also jealous of the fact that the three other teams in our division have found successful coaching staffs with good offensive playcalling and coaching. We seriously haven't had that since Martz. How sad is that...
Fisher is Martz, but without the passing game and worthless play challenges.

Athos

Legend
That Cardinal D is legit. Chargers have an excellent offense.

I have to disagree with the Card's offense though. I wasn't all that impressed with it, at least their o-line. Palmer should have been dropped for big time sacks at least 2-3 other times that game by Freeny who absolutely missed the QB or didn't wrap up correctly and resulted in 1st downs. Chargers got some good pressure and couldn't finish.

Did like the playcalling though and Floyd is a beast.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Hell right now I am envious of Gus Bradley and Khan's Jaguars!

tahoe

Pro Bowler
sadly our rams are already in last place in the division with the divisions worst offense and worst defense. no where to go but up

Wonderboy

Rookie
I don't know that I'm in the camp of envious, but man did the Cardinals look impressive on defense last night. I guess I am more in the camp of *even sadder that the Rams have an even smaller window to win the NFC west, especially with their #4 QB entering camp!*

AZRamsFan93

That Cardinal D is legit. Chargers have an excellent offense.

I have to disagree with the Card's offense though. I wasn't all that impressed with it, at least their o-line. Palmer should have been dropped for big time sacks at least 2-3 other times that game by Freeny who absolutely missed the QB or didn't wrap up correctly and resulted in 1st downs. Chargers got some good pressure and couldn't finish.

Did like the playcalling though and Floyd is a beast.
Palmer looked pretty good. Many on this board love to discount the Cardinals QB, but the man can play football. 24/37 for 304 2TDs 0 INT. One observer would look at it and say "Palmer should have been dropped for big time sacks" while another would say "Palmer showed some unexpected escape-ability under pressure".

moklerman

Warner-phile
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Palmer looked pretty good. Many on this board love to discount the Cardinals QB, but the man can play football. 24/37 for 304 2TDs 0 INT. One observer would look at it and say "Palmer should have been dropped for big time sacks" while another would say "Palmer showed some unexpected escape-ability under pressure".
I think Palmer's going to have a big year. Even rivaling his salad days in Cincinnati before he hurt his knee type of good. He was really moving well in the pocket and for a statuesque QB, managed to avoid sacks and even rush for 30 yards on the night.

He'll throw some picks this year because the offense he's in is so aggressive but I think if that defense can stay healthy, they should pass SF in the division.

Foote was a beast by the way.