Entertained by misery of Seahawks fans?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Yeah, this is posted elsewhere but well worth the read. Tells it like it is by a pissed off Seagulls writer...

"Credit to the Rams; they strutted into the hardest place in the NFL to win, sized up the defending division champs, and beat them into paste....."

" By the time he was pulled early in the fourth quarter, Gurley could recline on 180 yards and put his feet up on four touchdowns."

"It wasn’t even one of those one-step-forward-two-steps-back kind of games. It was just 76 steps back."

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
schadenboner-246x300.jpg

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A few memorable lines:

“the Seahawks were a giant, sweltering pile of navy blue garbage”

“I’m used to eating experiential filet mignon at Seahawks games, not the re-heated shitburger we were all served this afternoon”

“The stage was set for the ‘Hawks to re-establish their eminence but instead of starring in the show, the Seahawks tripped over the curtain, crashed face-first into a stage light, and shattered their frenum, forcing them to recite the entirety of their lines through an oral swamp of blood and broken teeth”

“the Seahawks shriveled like testicles in a cold shower”

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Perhaps this article was already posted in the Celebration thread, but I just wanted to make sure that everyone here had a chance to revel in the exquisite pain of Hawks fans. This article gave me a Schadenboner. (Shout out to Mackeyser)

https://www.fieldgulls.com/2017/12/...rley-fantasy-playoffs-nfc-west-cigar-thoughts

Honestly, I stole it. @thirteen28 first used it (and very professionally defined it) in 2014 and several times since.

I'm SHOCKED it didn't become a thing, unlike fetch...

giphy.gif

That Seattle win gave me the most satisfying Schadenboner I've had since the Giants beat the Pats in the Super Bowl when they were undefeated...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Like I said in the celebration thread, listening to Carroll search for answers on hos weekly radio show yesterday was pure gold!

He had no answers.

One of the hosts started to ask him about what positives he could take from the game. He abruptly cut him off and said there were NO positives they could take from that game... none.

I almost crashed my car.. I could not see... the tears of joy had totally blurred my vision.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was just listening to a Seattle Sports station co-host with John Clayton who said in effect that he woke up this morning and had several tweets calling for the Hawks to trade Russell Wilson for picks....lol...LOVE IT!:help:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Was just listening to a Seattle Sports station co-host with John Clayton who said in effect that he woke up this morning and had several tweets calling for the Hawks to trade Russell Wilson for picks....lol...LOVE IT!:help:
And the boos rained down... :LOL::ROFLMAO:(y)

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
I haven't enjoyed misery like this since the Whiners lost the Super Bowl. That was the only time I spent the day listening to Bay Area sports talk on the radio.