End o' World?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hey - just thought I'd start a thread for the end of the world. To quote REM, "It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine."

Well we are having an "End of the World Party" and I feel fine. We'll have a live band and a bucket for bucket list drawings. We have balloons with quotes on them like "Your End is Near. What yuh gonna do about it." and "Party like there's no tomorrow." What are you guys doing? Hopefully I can log in and find out tomorrow.

Cheers guys.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Ha! That's pretty cool, man.

I'm just sitting here waiting on the meteor.
Everyone is free to donate all of their money to me since you won't be needing it too.
You know, just for fun.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm sitting here with a glass of Crown Royal.

Wife is in the tub.

We'll watch a movie or something on our PVR.

No kids tonight.

You can figure the rest out.

:lmao:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So there you go Paulie. After all, that money won't do me no good no how come tomorrow. Your end is near. :gay:

Yeah I know... I'm cheap. Planning on spending the rest before tomorrow. Funny... no one wants to take credit tonight. :mrgreen:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamFan503 said:
So there you go Paulie. After all, that money won't do me no good no how come tomorrow. Your end is near. :gay:

Yeah I know... I'm cheap. Planning on spending the rest before tomorrow. Funny... no one wants to take credit tonight. :mrgreen:
Dude. You're floating me a C Note? :shock:

You know I was only kidding, yeah?
Actually, I'm sure you're aware of that.
You never cease to amaze me with your generosity, man.
Thanks a ton. I'll put it towards moving us to a host that doesn't suck.

"My main man Stu. Stu my main man."
rain_man_tom_cruise_dustin_hoffman_3534_256x256.jpg

"Yeah."

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
RamFan503 said:

Dude. You're floating me a C Note? :shock:

You know I was only kidding, yeah?
Actually, I'm sure you're aware of that.
You never cease to amaze me with your generosity, man.
Thanks a ton. I'll put it towards moving us to a host that doesn't suck.

"My main man Stu. Stu my main man."
rain_man_tom_cruise_dustin_hoffman_3534_256x256.jpg

"Yeah."

A C note? Did I hit the wrong fucking keys? Yeah man I know you were kidding. So was I. That shit is going to bounce as high as a superball. :sly:

Seriously though - you use that on what ever you want man. This is a time consuming effort. And though I know it is a labor of love, things cost money. I have a hard time comparing the enjoyment I get "hanging" with the fans on this site vs a couple bottles of good wine. Oh wait... apparently those cost $950 a pop and you can put a cork in them - unlike certain unmentionable people.... You KNOW who you are. :shock: JK _ Obviously (I hope).

Anyway man - just keep keepin' on. This is the best site I've had the pleasure of being a part of.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Doh!

Fuckin' Facebook anyway.

OK - If you wanna see the pics taken by me misses, Facebook search Twisted Snout Brewery.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I liked this pic taken by Julz Kasner. It's Becky and me watching our son play guitar and sing. Pretty proud of that kid.

541955_10200101676482485_1305920962_n.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That's a nice Fisher T you're sportin' there.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I'm tellin' yuh. If we had a Stu Miller look alike contest - he could very well win. :sly:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hey... just saw this thread,,, the holidays have kept me away from ROD for a while .

Great pic of you and the Mrs Stu. Very Cool

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
RamFan503 said:
I liked this pic taken by Julz Kasner. It's Becky and me watching our son play guitar and sing. Pretty proud of that kid.

541955_10200101676482485_1305920962_n.jpg

And it shows! Hard to find a better feeling than pride in your kids.