Emory Blake?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Anyone with any info? NFLN had a segment and he was picked as the Gem of UFA. I know his pops was a bust of a QB for the Bengals but thats about it.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
He led the Auburn championship team in receiving TDs. Adjust to the ball well and shows good body control. He only has average size, speed, and quickness. Shows some ability to get open deep, but it's not because of burst. He's a long strider, so when he gets the chance to build up speed he can has the ability to get open.

I'd be surprised if he makes the roster. Maybe a PS guy tho

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
They have very low #'s for the WR spot, which tells us they are pretty well set on the top 5. I think they will keep 6 ... wich leaves about 3-4 vying for that one spot.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
If the Rams actually keep 6 I like the chances of holdovers Nick Johnson & Raymond Radway over any UDRFA's WR's brought in. Quick, Givens, Austin, Bailey & Pettis are set so that leaves one and IMO with the numbers the Rams did not focus on the high profile UDRFA's WR's.

Blake is too slow IMO although now with Givens & Austin is anyone else actually going to look fast?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
den-the-coach said:
If the Rams actually keep 6 I like the chances of holdovers Nick Johnson & Raymond Radway over any UDRFA's WR's brought in. Quick, Givens, Austin, Bailey & Pettis are set so that leaves one and IMO with the numbers the Rams did not focus on the high profile UDRFA's WR's.

Blake is too slow IMO although now with Givens & Austin is anyone else actually going to look fast?

I believe it was JT who said the Rams are high on Nick Johnson.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
den-the-coach said:

I like Radway to stick. He has the coveted size and speed. Had he not got injured in (Dallas?) I think he would have made their team. And I'm pretty sure I read that he runs in the high 4.3's-low 4.4's at 6'3" - 204.

http://www.profootballweekly.com/prospects/player/raymond-radway-84/