Elephant Got Soul

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hahaha. He dances like a white boy,,, lol.

There are animals that have a real sense for music. I happen to live with one. He's got better moves than this big oaf though. My parrot Rasta has been dancing since he was just a baby. He has his preferences to music,,, it's very interesting really. Not to bore anyone, but he's got such a thing for music that I have discovered that he is actually self aware. There have been studies on this type of thing with higher intelligence animals,,, and my boy Rasta is definitely self aware. When he doesn't have a song playing to dance to,,, I've actually found him humming a make believe song that he is just making up as he goes so that he has something to dance to. He's a large parrot (Vosmaeri Eclectus) and he has an unlimited vocabulary.... some freak poster here at ROD even has him as an avatar.

Here's a video of him dancing to a Collie Buddz song...

bluecoconuts

Legend
The dancing makes it so much better, he's really into it. I've heard that Elephants are pretty smart, very much aware.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The dancing makes it so much better, he's really into it. I've heard that Elephants are pretty smart, very much aware.
Trying to watch on my phone. Not happening. Have to check it out later.

Damn phone. Replied to wrong post. That wasdirected at George.

At blue though... Cracks me up. The pachy is obviously into it. It seems like he's even trying to hit the keys in rhythm.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Trying to watch on my phone. Not happening. Have to check it out later.

Damn phone. Replied to wrong post. That wasdirected at George.

At blue though... Cracks me up. The pachy is obviously into it. It seems like he's even trying to hit the keys in rhythm.

You need to ditch that flip phone Stu. :D

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hahaha. He dances like a white boy,,, lol.

There are animals that have a real sense for music. I happen to live with one. He's got better moves than this big oaf though. My parrot Rasta has been dancing since he was just a baby. He has his preferences to music,,, it's very interesting really. Not to bore anyone, but he's got such a thing for music that I have discovered that he is actually self aware. There have been studies on this type of thing with higher intelligence animals,,, and my boy Rasta is definitely self aware. When he doesn't have a song playing to dance to,,, I've actually found him humming a make believe song that he is just making up as he goes so that he has something to dance to. He's a large parrot (Vosmaeri Eclectus) and he has an unlimited vocabulary.... some freak poster here at ROD even has him as an avatar.

Here's a video of him dancing to a Collie Buddz song...

OK now come clean. You taught him that dance - didn't you. I get a little KC and the Sunshine Band there. That's the way uh huh uh huh.....

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
OK now come clean. You taught him that dance - didn't you. I get a little KC and the Sunshine Band there. That's the way uh huh uh huh.....

He's still got better moves than that lumbering pachyderm.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Don't put yourself down. You don't lumber.

LOL

BTW... I happen to really like some of the old KC and The Sunshine Band tunes. I even had one of the guitar players from that band run an office for me down in Ft Lauderdale for a couple of years.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
LOL

BTW... I happen to really like some of the old KC and The Sunshine Band tunes. I even had one of the guitar players from that band run an office for me down in Ft Lauderdale for a couple of years.
Yeah... Guilty there too.