Eight Straight!!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
At this point i would consider it a season if we could stomp on the 9ers throat and bring them down a notch.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
What’s crazy is 13-3 might not even secure a first round bye. The NFC is absolutely loaded. Best I’ve ever seen since watching football. 11-5 might not make the playoffs.

Meanwhile, the AFC is going to have a team limp in at 8-8 :rolleyes:

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Why stop at eight? Let's do eleven straight!

Sounds like a monkey's paw wish looking to get burnt out for a divisional round loss

tumblr_inline_p6onq2bc0Z1r9vxyz_540.gif

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What’s crazy is 13-3 might not even secure a first round bye. The NFC is absolutely loaded. Best I’ve ever seen since watching football. 11-5 might not make the playoffs.

Eh, I think we'll see some regression to the mean. 11-5 will make the playoffs imo.

RamsInfiniti

Rookie

It's not gonna last. Look at the Vikings schedule:

@Chiefs
@Cowboys
Broncos
@Seahawks
Lions
@Chargers
Packers
Bears

That is Brutal and I could see them going 3-5. Same with SF, its going to get tough. The field will level out.

oldnotdead

Legend
People simply need to understand that the Rams control their own destiny. Play up to their talent and they can sweep the remainder of the season. Do that and they are in the playoffs....I don't worry about seeding or whatever at this point. Get into the playoffs then make the run for the Lombardi. First things first.

jap

Legend
Fix the OL as best as possible. Go after the first-round bye. After securing that, rest, recuperate, then soldier on for Super Bowl gold.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
This team is certainly talented enough to win 8 straight. There is no one on the schedule they cannot beat. Will they do that?

I still remember the days of looking at the schedule and crossing out games I knew we had no chance to win. Believe me, there was quite a few.

fearsomefour

Legend
This team is certainly talented enough to win 8 straight. There is no one on the schedule they cannot beat. Will they do that?

I still remember the days of looking at the schedule and crossing out games I knew we had no chance to win. Believe me, there was quite a few.
Exactly......
The, “if we are lucky.....I can see 6 maybe 7 wins”.
The team has come a long way.
There are some matchups the second half that are similar to the Whiners game and will be tough to win match up wise. Unless the OL has improved and it wasn’t just the Falcons and Bengals helping the Rams OL our.
Pittsburgh. Chicago, Baltimore, Whiners, Dallas, Seattle.....all tough games.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame

I mean I agree but look at the NFC east... prob gonna have a 9-7 or 8-8 winner there too