Eh... Does this make anyone else sick? (Brady/Amendola)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
iced said:
Ramhusker said:
I'd think we could get as many as 3 compensatory picks.

I only see SJ as the closest sure thing, DA Is next... after those 2, nothin.
And yet, if Cook and Jake Long REALLY work out for us, then it'll cancel out the SJ/DA compensation. Or somethin' like that. I know compensation is predicated on the achievements of the guys you lost and gained, but I don't know the formula. It's pretty complex from what I remember.

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
RamFan503 said:
Well I did like Danny but now he's just another patsie so fuck him. Sorry - my hate for the patsies knows no bounds.

Same boat....Anyone wearing a Whiner, Patsy, and Seahag are on my don't give a S**T list.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Danny is dead to me.....

RamzFanz

Damnit
He always seemed like a solid guy to me and an impressive player.

His injuries were heartbreaks though. So many games lost because he was out or playing injured. I think he's overpaid considering his missed games and the Rams did well to look elsewhere.

fearsomefour

Legend
I still think he is uncoverable off the line. He is a good fit to replace Welker. Those short ins and outs will pile up the catches for Amendola. I think he is over 110 catches this year....due to how well he fits that roll in their system. I think he stays healthy and Welker gets hurt in Denver. Only because NE has the devils luck....pending possible murder charge vs. Hernandez and Gronks endless surgeries not withstanding.

A55VA6

Legend
If Hernandez and Gronk are unable to play, the Pats are going to have to rely on Danny very often.. and that leads to Danny getting hurt. Same situation as in STL. Patriots starting to lack weapons.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
A55VA6 feeling the Cheatriots pain:
If Hernandez and Gronk are unable to play, the Pats are going to have to rely on Danny very often.. and that leads to Danny getting hurt. Same situation as in STL. Patriots starting to lack weapons.

I know I speak for the majority of us when I say that I'm pretty depressed about that. :cry: :censored:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I hope he's the best rec. in the AFC on the worst team.
I hold no grudge , we decided he wasn't worth what the Pats would pay him ,so he took the better offer, and IMO if he hadn't we might have stayed put in the first and not drafted Tuhvon

nighttrain

Legend
albefree69 said:
A55VA6 feeling the Cheatriots pain:

I know I speak for the majority of us when I say that I'm pretty depressed about that. :cry: :censored:
Karma for 2001?
train

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
nah train that'll come in the afterlife, and it will be far worse than this

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
A55VA6 said:
X said:
Faceplant said:
Danny is dead to me.....
There it is. Loved him when he was here, but ...
Exxxactly!

Agreed! ...and I have the same feeling for SJAX, loved him as a Ram but hope he doesn't net 500 yards as a Falcon and would love to see our D completely shut him down in week 2.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
BigRamFan said:
A55VA6 said:
X said:
Faceplant said:
Danny is dead to me.....
Exxxactly!

Agreed! ...and I have the same feeling for SJAX, loved him as a Ram but hope he doesn't net 500 yards as a Falcon and would love to see our D completely shut him down in week 2.

While I will always rout against anyone if they are playing against the Rams, there is NO WAY Danny is on the same level with me as SJ. He was our warrior and worked his ass off in horns for too many years. I will always be a fan of SJ39. And while I liked Danny while he was here, he didn't earn squat in my eyes in terms of enduring respect. So I guess in reality and as I think about it, Danny running routes in NE? Meh. If SJ was wearing the patsy colors? Now THAT would make me sick.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
RamFan503 said:
BigRamFan said:
A55VA6 said:
X said:
Faceplant said:
Danny is dead to me.....
Exxxactly!

While I will always rout against anyone if they are playing against the Rams, there is NO WAY Danny is on the same level with me as SJ. He was our warrior and worked his ass off in horns for too many years. I will always be a fan of SJ39. And while I liked Danny while he was here, he didn't earn squat in my eyes in terms of enduring respect. So I guess in reality and as I think about it, Danny running routes in NE? Meh. If SJ was wearing the patsy colors? Now THAT would make me sick.

I agree.....SJ earned huge respect from people who aren't even fans of the Rams. DA is not even in the conversation.

My hope is that he has a few years left and gets to "come home" for one more ride and it ends with the Lombardi in his hands.

The moment the Rams are no longer in the playoffs or playoff hunt I'm pulling for the Falcons every bit as much as I pulled for the Cardinals when Warner was dragging them through the playoffs by torching everything in his path. It's true and I'm not ashamed of it.

wsaladen

Rookie
He was produvtive while here in st Loiuis. I still hope New England crashes this season. Its time for another champion.