Edited: 101 Sports Audio For The Tuesday Drag....

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_Fan

Rookie
Name
Ken
They start to talk about the Rams around 5:10 mark for a few mins....Enjoy
[101]98391139[/101]

They start off with The Deacon....Ram QB sacks (4:35 mark), and sack stats in general...
[101]98391478[/101]

They start talking about the Rams towards the end at the 10:05 mark
[101]98391747[/101]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
NICE audio posting skizzles, brah.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RamBill
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.rams-news.com/solomon-wilcots-talks-sam-bradford-and-the-rams-radio-interview/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rams-news.com/solomon-wilcot ... interview/</a>

NFL Network’s Solomon Wilcots Talks Sam and Rams with Tony Softli
Wilcots comments on the Rams starts at 5:02

How do you see the Rams fitting in the NFC West? Everybody thinks it’s gonna be a two team race between Niner/Hawks…I can tell you right now that Jeff Fisher is no joke….Fisher is the real deal…If you throw Austin and Ogletree on this football team plus what they did in last year’s draft….he is slamming it out of the park….this team is so much better and I think Jared Cook is a great addition.

Bradford? They now finally get the weapons around Bradford…if they keep Bradford healthy…he is one of the better QB’s in the NFL…I’m not gonna say he’s Top 5, or Top 10…I’m saying he’s good enough to be mentioned along with those kind of guys….he’s the main reason Fisher took the job in St.Louis…he looked at the QB situations and saw Sam Bradford as being worthy enough to work with… and capable of winning division titles and conference championships.

The Defense is gonna be plenty good also.