Eagles woes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
Awful lot of pressure on Nick Foles. The more they talk about him not being worthy, the worse he plays.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If the Rams weren’t in the playoffs, I’d probably be rooting Eagles. It’s a damn shame they had such an awesome year spoiled losing Wentz.

Maybe Foles can surprise. But, I have my doubts like the rest of you.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Awful lot of pressure on Nick Foles. The more they talk about him not being worthy, the worse he plays.
Remember how Foles crumbled with us. He took a cheap shot to the chest in Green Bay and from there it was all down hill. I don't think he has the mental toughness to be a good NFL QB. He came out against us and had some good plays to seal the game, but once he has time to think he starts to get worse from game to game.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Wow it's like a train wreck, I can't stop watching though.

I am enjoying seeing these two teams suck while they freeze their asses off HAHAHAHAHA!!!

jap

Legend

We Horns fans have seen Nick's struggles with pressure up close & personal before. I felt their SB hopes died when Carson's knee gave out. I still want to beat the Green Birds, but I prefer to beat them with Carson at the helm.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Wow, the more I watch this Eagles offense without Wentz, I realize how important he was to the team. Foles has been awful the past few weeks. Whether it's us who play them in Round 1 or another team, I see them as one and done. Anyone else watching them today?
JMHO, But I see it the same way! Who ever meets Philly 1st in the Playoffs well knock them out, Foles is No Wentz!

Montanaramfan

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Makes you realize how Wentz was in the MVP race. I still see New England as a top team with Garoppolo at QB. Tired of hearing about Brady over Gurley. Whatever. Give Gurley the Offensive POY, Donald the Defensive POY, McVay COY and the Rams Super Bowl champions. Then I'll get over an award that was handed to the Golden Boy.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
They should waive the overtime rule if this game ends up tied 0-0 at the end of regulation.

It's that bad.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I wonder if the shine is off Jason Garrett? I get they lost Zeke for a stretch, but they've not been a good team this year.