Eagles woes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Montanaramfan

Rookie
Wow, the more I watch this Eagles offense without Wentz, I realize how important he was to the team. Foles has been awful the past few weeks. Whether it's us who play them in Round 1 or another team, I see them as one and done. Anyone else watching them today?

Last edited:

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Wow, the more I watch this Eagles offense without Wentz, I realize how important he was to the team. Foles has been awful the past few weeks. Whether is us who play them in Round 1 or another team, I see them as one and done. Anyone else watching them today?

They dont look very good on O without Wentz. 1 more reason I am OK with McVay resting key players today. What would happen to minnesota if they were to lose Keenum or Theilen today? Things sure do look good for our Rams going in to the playoffs minnesota is the toughest match up IMO and I trust McVay to unleash Gurley this time around.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Wow, the more I watch this Eagles offense without Wentz, I realize how important he was to the team. Foles has been awful the past few weeks. Whether is us who play them in Round 1 or another team, I see them as one and done. Anyone else watching them today?

They're hard to watch with Foles, yeah, they're not a contender without Carson. Good chance they get eliminated round two at home in their first playoff game, and zero chance they get by Minnesota even if they do get to the NFC Championship.

But remember Peter King said nothing had changed irt their chances after Wentz went down... o_O

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Iggles have now pulled Foles, after a bad start his confidence cant be to high going into the play offs.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Iggles have now pulled Foles, after a bad start his confidence cant be to high going into the play offs.
He is going to get snow-balled, Santa Style in their first playoff game!

Ram65

Legend
The Nate Sudfeld era begins at the beginning of the 2nd quarter.

Foles was not good at 4-11 39 yards 1 INT. Had some pressure but, didn't look good. Torry Smith drop stopped some mo on first drive.

Posted this in early gameday thread. INT was a bad throw and decision.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
029C332B551368295183254437888_56fc79aced3.25.2.A65F1B58-A1BF-47C3-B35A-ED3DCD35A392.mp4.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The Eagles look like they are playing middle school offense, it's like the QB only knows 5 plays.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I still don't think the Rams want to play in Philadelphia. I live near there and it's cold .

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
That Eagles defense is very good. But we don’t seem to be threatened by them.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I still don't think the Rams want to play in Philadelphia. I live near there and it's cold .

I tend to worry more about snow and rain, as opposed to cold temps.

Slippery footballs... bad bounces... feels like luck infusion.

TexasRam

Legend
Even with Wentz we had them on the Ropes but let them off the hook!! Or should I say Trumaine did.

No question we can beat them with Foles.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That was an ugly first half, as ugly as I've seen since I don't know when.

PatDaddy13

Rookie
Agreed. It's really clear that Foles isn't capable of leading them in the playoffs. Tough break for the Eagles.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I watched that first half and was oddly hypnotized by how bad both teams looked.

The Eagles have to be alarmed, to say the least.

I read on one of the Eagles boards where a fan posted something like this:

"I pity the fans who got tickets to this game for Christmas. It's like getting a Chia Pet or a Snuggie."

Ouch.