Eagles unveil new / old helmet

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Rams were origanlly set to unveil a new alternate jersey last year , but delayed it till this year , supply issues were the reason given

but..............

I wonder

might be hope yet for Rams fan's who would love to see the old horns return

Beck did not indicate whether the new-look helmet would be an alternate look or the team's full-time headgear.

Fans on social media seem to be almost unanimously in favor of bringing back the Eagles' old-school look.

FpqY3gDXoAAaSsv_1.jpg
FpqY3gDXoAAaSsv_1.jpg

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Rams were origanlly set to unveil a new alternate jersey last year , but delayed it till this year , supply issues were the reason given

but..............

I wonder

Beck did not indicate whether the new-look helmet would be an alternate look or the team's full-time headgear.

Fans on social media seem to be almost unanimously in favor of bringing back the Eagles' old-school look.

FpqY3gDXoAAaSsv_1.jpg
FpqY3gDXoAAaSsv_1.jpg
If they do the jersey right with it, it looks dope. I hope we can get ours out there cuz ours is definitely top notch

Q729

Legend
So that's just some company doing a mock-up of what it might look like, right? No official teaser or anything?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
They should have the ends of the wings curve around the middle on the eagles name plate.

It looks like someone just taped them on.

Our horns are fine. I dig em.

dang

Legend
They should have the ends of the wings curve around the middle on the eagles name plate.

It looks like someone just taped them on.

Our horns are fine. I dig em.
IMzo…Keep the horns. They are more 3-D/modern. Work on the colors (no blueberry jersey/pants , consider white horns as an alternative along with the yellow horns) and gradient numbers.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

but..............

I wonder

FpqY3gDXoAAaSsv_1.jpg
FpqY3gDXoAAaSsv_1.jpg

Here is the current helmet for comparison.

The lighter green of the new/throwback helmet looks good, as does the more white wing.

riddell-philadelphia-eagles-vsr4-full-size-authentic-football-helmet_pi2517000_ff_2517579_full.jpg